'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

August 13, 2012

OST What's up - Those magic changes



“Those Magic Changes”

What’s that playing on the radio?
Why do I start swaying to and fro?
I have never heard that song before
But if I don’t hear it anymore


It’s still familiar to me
Sends a thrill right through me
Cause those chords remind me of the night that I first fell in love to
Those magic changes
My heart arranges
A melody that’s never the same
A melody that’s calling your name
And begs you please come back to me
Please return to me don’t go away again
Oh, make them play again
The music I wanna hear as once again you whisper in my ear
You’re always in my heart

I’ll be waiting by the radio
You’ll come back to me some day I know
Been so lonesome since our last goodbye
But I’m singing as I cry-iy-iy

While the bass is sounding while the drums are pounding
Beatings of my broken heart will rise to first place in the
charts
Oh I want you – I need you – I love you
Forever, and ever, and ever, and ever-

Whoa-whoa-ah-oh
Whoa-whoa-ah-oh yeah
Oooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment