'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

October 30, 2013

Ugly Alert - Ep110 Recap

After Hyun Suk comes back home, Jin Joo bursts out in anger asking,
"What do you lack, for Shin Joo Young’s mother to disregard you?"
She falls down and cries,
"Even if I had this house taken away from me, I wouldn’t let my brother suffer like this. This is the kind of brother you are to me. Why do you have to accept this type of treatment, you stupid!" 
Hyun Suk apologizes and only asks for her not to hate Joo Young…because she’ll come around soon…
In his room, Hyun Suk tells Joon Soo,
"I really didn’t want to hurt Noona’s heart. I shouldn’t have…made her cry. Her life is already hard…yet I made her cry…
o(;△;)o
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Creepy Lawyer is asking for Airhead mother to transfer her shares to him so he can increase the value of the stock, but she says she isn’t that stupid. She tells him before the marriage, nothing is certain. She knows that he’s not marrying for love, and yet he expects her to give him the shares that easily? 
He smiles at her weak come-back and tells her he was wondering when to ‘attack’. 
"Don’t you want to stop Na Do Hee from becoming the owner of BY?"
(゜◇゜)
I bet the future storyline will revolve around BY’s stock… 
it’ll fall and fall and BY will get into a crisis…
douchebag will probably be holding a substantial amount of shares and plan to take over BY…
then Joon Soo will come in to save the day…somehow…with the others…
*my imagined storyline*….ヘ(゜◇、゜)ノ
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coffee Shop Meeting at the Coffee Shop that looks nearly the same in every Kdrama…. 
So Joo Young tells Joon Soo to tell Hyun Suk to let go of his love for her, that way it’d be less painful *rolls eyes*(;-_-)/
Joon Soo tells her he doesn’t know why she’s acting like this, but if it’s because she’s just stressed out and too tired, then she should delay the wedding and find a way to persuade her mother. Why did she ‘choose’ the worst option? (yeah =.= why?) 
She lies in front of him saying that it was the best decision she made…seeing how creepy lawyer has the best ‘potential’ *barf* (」゚ロ゚)」
"I’d let him go" Joon Soo tells Joo Young (in other words, free him)
He tells her Hyun Suk once told him he was scared of being in love again. But he stepped into it anyway knowing that he might lose a ‘leg’ if he did. However, Joon Soo asks, “aren’t you cutting off that leg of his now?”
She says yes, she is…
"Then that is not love. Talk to Hyun Suk yourself. Only you two know what ‘love’ is. Once Hyun Suk knows it isn’t love anymore, he’ll take care of things.”
[ I don’t know, either I’m really annoyed with the draggy Joo Young storyline, or my mood’s just been bad lately (all these kyeol bangs ? T_T)…I really want to skip all her parts…
She thinks she’s doing good by ‘sacrificing’ herself to keep Hyun Suk’s ‘secret’ but she’s just inflicting more pain on him. I think even if Hyun Suk finds out the truth behind her actions, it’ll be hard for him to accept her again… (and if that’s the case, please writer-nim don’t drag THAT out. I’m really on the edge nowadays since I’ve been deprived of JoonHee for sometime now  ( ꒪Д꒪)ノ…]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More coffee shop meetings! 
Jin Joo isn’t here to complain about Joo Young (er, while maybe a bit), but she’s here to confirm something from Do Hee. 
Will she be like Joo Young? 
"Are you asking if I will have a change of heart?"
"Yes. After seeing what Hyun Suk is going through, I can’t imagine what would happen if the same thing happened to Oppa."
"Although I don’t know why Joo Young turned out like this, I can tell you for certain, me and Joon Soo are always striving to work hard together. In the future, it will be the same as well."
Jin Joo relaxes and says she thought Joo Young would be like that as well…
Do Hee apologizes to Jin Joo FOR Joo Young….*sigh*((-_-))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rumours have been going around the company that Joon Soo is an ex-convict and that he wants to marry Do Hee (and thus affecting the stock price of BY…)
Who else to spread these rumours…then that douchebag =.=
Nasajang-nim says it must’ve been him that was spreading the rumours, and creepy lawyer tells him they aren’t ‘rumours’ at all. 
"So you’re revealing your true face now." 
"You were the one that made me become like this."
(Right, blaming everything on everyone. The strongest trait he holds…)
He was not the ‘enemy’ when he told him about Joon Soo’s past. He was expecting that Nasajang-nim would make the right decision, but he didn’t.
"You were the one that calmly told me to leave. From that moment on, I decided I couldn’t be a part of BY any longer."
"You were never part of BY before. Ever since you stepped foot here, you were a WOLF. Do Hee and BY were your dinner plates!"
A bitter creepy lawyer insists that he isn’t and that he had hoped many times that Nasajangnim would stand by his side and understand why he did all his nasty deeds (well, he thinks it was to ‘protect’ Do Hee =.=)
"If you were truly sincere to Do Hee, then I wouldn’t be like this. When I told you to leave, you should have left!"
"You were the one that made me turn into a wolf! Na Do Hee as well! You never viewed me as a person, that’s why things have turned out like this."
"You turned yourself into this. Whatever you try to do, BY will not allow it."
That’s when creepy lawyer officially declares ‘war’ on BY…
"I’m letting you know that I’m the opposing side now, and I will use all my forces against you…"
\(>o<)ノ intenseeee…..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harabeoji is pointing out the importance of Do Hee’s position and tells her the share price is being affected just by baseless rumours. He says it’ll return back to normal once there is further investigation but…what will happen when ‘the truth’ comes out?
Do Hee says she’ll continue living like she is now (still being with Joon Soo but never getting recognized). She won’t do anything to let down Harabeoji and them.
"Living forever like this is a punishment for me."
"Then live ‘someone else’s’ life. Although it will be painful at first, but it’ll get better."
Do Hee says he’s saying the same thing her father said, to love someone else and ‘live normally’.
"But Harabeoji, if I had to do that, I’d rather die, or you could cut off one of my legs. But I can’t throw away that person. I can’t hold that responsibility. So stop telling me to live ‘someone else’s’ life…just let me live a normal life with him."
Do Hee yahhhh (o;TωT)o…
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joo Young’s here on Joon Soo’s words to ‘clear things’ up with Hyun Suk. 
She tells him what they had is not love and that she was just trying to compete and be like Do Hee =.= 
"If this was really love, I would be crying and saying ‘please understand me’. I don’t have the courage to love you, so please don’t forget me.’ But it isn’t like that."
Hyun Suk just tells her ‘to go’ then, but not to say words like ‘they never loved’ because they did….and that he’ll never forget her…
Hyun Suk leaves and she runs out to tell him to ‘return’ to his normal self.  He tells her it’s not her business anymore…
He gives her one last hug and asks for her that if she is going to continue on to find another man…just, please don’t let it be Lee Han Seo T_T No matter who it is, if she lives with that man, her life will be pitiful…
LOOK At WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! joo young sshi…. 
We switch to In Joo singing a really sad song for Hyun Suk and Joo Young’s love ( 사랑 그 쓸쓸함에 대하여, Love the Loneliness)
The original was sung by Yang Hee Eun, but I also like Lee Eun Mi’s version. It’s a classic, so listen to it if you have time ^^. It’s really beautiful…
Here is a translation of the part In Joo sang:
Everyone in his or her lifetime

Meets someone that they can’t forget.

Has a parting that they can’t forget.
One thing that is impossible to understand…

To be able to love someone,

I think it is very lonely.
After love ends,

The world also ends.

Those things that used to shine for me,

Have lost their brilliance.
(translation credit: electricground)
Does this song…mean the end for Hyun Suk and Joo Young’s love?
….   (´_`)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee takes Joon Soo away from all the sadness and they come to the Dongdaemun rooftop…
"I really like it here…it’s the only place where we can rest.
I really wanted to build a home for Joon Soo sshi.
That day when I told you we’d walk together, we might’ve had to live our lives deceiving the whole world.
But I couldn’t lie…knowing that I had to live as a granddaughter to harabeoji and a daughter to my father…we could never have our own home.
That’s why we could only come here to rest.”
Joon Soo looks at her and says she must be tired, telling her to sit. 
Of course, being the man he is (hehe) he actually lifts her up and places her on the ledge (kyahhh~)。◕‿◕。
He then gently takes her head and rests it on his shoulder, and at the same time he runs his fingers through her hair saying,
"Where else is there such a place to rest? We saw so many things happen here…
(it’s where) we spent our time…
we then flash back to all the happy (and sad memories) this rooftop had created for them (too many to show…) and Joon Soo does a voiceover,
(It’s because) of the cold air on this cold cement surface, where we felt the world’s greatest warmth.
It’s because I had this woman here,   so even if I have the world’s smallest home,
and (even though) there were moments where I had shed countless tears,
it’s because of this woman, I have smiled.”
 (´ ▽`).。o♡
I love how they came back to the rooftop and did a little ‘tribute’. It’s a place that holds so many memories for them…it was like a place that was created just for them. ..Do Hee said before that if they ever get tired, to come back here, rest, look at each other and start over. They’re doing that now, and I bet they’ll have to make countless trips back here again ,knowing that it doesn’t get easier…
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the family meeting, Harabeoji tells Joo Young’s father to take his family away because he doesn’t want to live with people who will become BY’s enemy. 
This flares up Airhead mother and she bursts out in anger asking why Harabeoji is protecting Do Hee until this moment. She says creepy lawyer is only trying to stop Do Hee from becoming the owner of BY because she’s not competent.
Harabeoji shouts at her for bad-mouthing Do Hee and that’s when she blurts it out…
that Joon Soo’s ‘ex-lover’ is Jung Yeon…⊙0⊙
[While we switch back and forth, we see a storm erupt on one side…and peace and quiet on the other side…the other two oblivious of what is to come…]
*MORE CHALLENGES TO OVERCOME*
let’s do this…\( ̄□ ̄)\
(And I really hope Harabeoji doesn’t get another heart attack =.=…..)

No comments:

Post a Comment