'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

October 31, 2013

Ugly Alert - Ep111 Recap

Yay….we get some remaining sweet time for JoonHee…at least before everything starts getting gloomy (o_ _)o
Do Hee tells Joon Soo that there are things that he didn’t see, but she did.
She smiles and thinks back to the time on the rooftop where they got drunk and Joon Soo held her wrists saying that he didn’t want to see her getting hurt. She tells him what she was thinking when he said that,
"If I saw this person as a man, I’d be in big trouble. That’s why I asked you to sing. We put her arms around each other’s shoulders over there and we sang until our throats hurt."
Back at the Na household, Jung Yeon explains that it was she that liked Joon Soo before and he doesn’t have any feelings towards her now. She says she never knew what a ‘crime’ it would be to have liked him before and tells him she’ll repent (because Harabeoji should’ve heard it personally from her and not someone else).
Nasajang-nim gets on his knees as well and begs for his father to understand. He would’ve never guessed that who she liked in the past would become a problem now…
Do Hee comes back and asks Harabeoji to let all four of them rationally deal with the problem.
"If this was rationally dealt with, Gong Joon Soo would’ve disappeared by now."
"Yes, he did in fact kill someone. But who he liked before, is this a crime as well?
"A person should live like a decent human being.Our enterprise was built on other people’s blood and tears and by not listening to what other’s had to say. 
(We are) living to protect this home by walking on thin ice.” (IOW: we can not accept anything that will tarnish BY’s image….)
"Please just punish me, who chose this path. Mother and father were just helping me carry this heavy burden…"
Back in her room, Do Hee can’t bear to tell Joon Soo what happened yet… *sigh*
In my opinion, everything could’ve just been left in the past. The most important people in the situation (Joon Soo, Do Hee, her father, Jung Yeon) had already silently admitted it, so it could’ve been QUIETLY left alone…if not for that meddling airhead *arg!*ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Creepy Lawyer gets a well-deserved punch from Nasajang-nim the next day and he’s just like “I didn’t let the information out.” (It wasn’t me!)=.= 
"You know why you can’t stop Do Hee? It’s because she’s someone that will respect a person’s limit no matter what. But you won’t. In order to achieve your goal, you’ll ignore the moral code. That’s why from the start you were our enemy! "
Douchebag doesn’t deny it now. And he says he’ll do just that (use unscrupulous methods to obtain his goal…as he as always done =.=)
He tells Nasajang-nim to ‘look forward’ to what he has in store for them…(´・_・`)
Wow man. Seeing how he’s so rude and disrespectful in front of Nasajang-nim…he’s got full confidence he’ll bring them down…
He gets another attack back in his room when Joo Young throws a file at him…
She tells him although she doesn’t understand the whole situation, she believes Do Hee and them should be the ones handling it. Furthermore, it was wrong and dirty of him to tell this to Harabeoji. 
He grabs her shoulders and tells her, the reason why he told Harabeoji…was because this would be more of a ‘shock’ to him.
"The greater the shock, the more his confidence in Do Hee will be shattered."
⊙﹏⊙
Joo Young tells hims it won’t work that way. It will only make people see his filthy personality. 
"Continue to rot and degrade! My life’s already miserable, I’ll only keep comparing you to Hyun Suk. It’ll serve as a comfort that the decision I picked you was correct."
And for her to say that is even more pitiful >,> Because she didn’t have to go THIS way. ლ(´﹏`ლ)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Joo relays what she heard from the team B guy back to Do Hee and asks if she can handle those ‘rumours’ spreading around the company. Do Hee says she can only wait for them to die down. In Joo points out that she’ll only disappoint the elders and Do Hee replies with,
"Yesterday Joon Soo and I agreed that we’ll have to endure longer."
"Can’t you just leave BY?" In Joo asks. "There are people that give up the throne just for love."
"I want to do that but…to Harabeoji who views BY as his life, Joon Soo said I can’t do that."
And then here’s when In Joo (as a bystander) describes their love…
"What you guys are doing is NOT love. This is what you call love? Love is selfish. You are always so cautious that your love is always about giving in (considering others before themselves) and trying to keep your dignity. This is not love."
Is In Joo right? Should they be more selfish and not consider others? To this point, I want to say yes, but Joon Soo would definitely not agree…
In fact, Do Hee slumps back onto her desk after In Joo leaves and says,
"But he (Joon Soo) can’t do that…"
Right, because Joon Soo is Joon Soo. Always thinking about others before himself…(▰︶︹︺▰)
In Joo heads over to Ahjussi’s new store opening and has a talk with Joon Soo…
She tells Joon Soo to work harder for his love because Do Hee will leave BY one day and he’ll grow old alone. 
"I never thought about telling Do Hee to give BY up and also, why will I grow old alone?"

Well he’s not going to marry anyway, she points out.

"We don’t know what will happen tomorrow."
"What?"
"The day Do Hee and I marry."
"Omo, do you rely on ‘hypnotizing’ to live?" 
"Yes. To me, marriage is something that will happen tomorrow. This is how I hypnotize myself.“
Yay for being positive and smiling Joon Soo sshi TT_TT….
Now, if only your what you said could come true…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harabeoji, the head of the family, taking care of family matters…(-’๏_๏’-) 
Jung Yeon is prepared to leave..and even asks for a divorce. Nasajangnim asks why she doesn’t think about him, and she says that he’s the ‘obedient son’ If she continued being by his side, he would no longer have that title. In front of Harabeoji, Jung Yeon says that creepy lawyer will continue using this situation to his advantage and the only best option she could think of was to leave…
Nasjang-nim makes it clear though, that he won’t divorce. However, he wants Jung Yeon to move out temporarily as it would be better for her and the family…
Then it’s time to take care of the other worrisome 3 (okay maybe 2 since the father has the most backbone out of them all =.=) and tells them he wont change his mind about making them leave. Of course, airhead mother argues that creepy lawyer was only doing this out of best intentions, *ugh*
The other two cut her off and agree to leave. The father, being the best out of them all, says he also doesn’t want to see his ‘future son-in-law’ and the daughter that is marrying him. So he will move out.
As Joo Young leaves he says he thought she would know better…I guess not…
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee is looking out ever so cooly with her hand propped up against the car window. She messages Joon Soo to tell her she’s on her way to Busan, so she’ll come back late tomorrow night…
He asks if she’s driving by herself, and she’s like “of course not, I’m general manager!" Hehe
He lifts her spirits back up when he messages her,
"Don’t forget that before you are the general manager, you are my wife~" 
Hehe. 
That’s all she needs to keep on going…(*‿*✿)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harabeoji meets Joon Soo the next day to ‘try’ and make things work.
Harabeoji says he doesn’t want to lose his daughter-in-law (Jung Yeon). So it’s the time for Joon Soo to decide now. As Do Hee works up to a position of more responsibiltiy, she will be the attention of many people, Do Hee said she’ll hide everything no matter what, but can secrets exist in this world?
“You leaving Do Hee is the only solution.”
"I won’t see Do Hee…I will do that. But I won’t disappear. If that happens, Do Hee will find me. Before, I’ve wanted to hide but Do Hee said at that time, no matter what, she’d find me and not to think about running away. Do Hee didn’t want to waste time, because (she knew) she had things to do at BY, the place you valued more than your life. I won’t harm BY or Do Hee therefore I won’t reveal myself (to them)."
"You won’t disappear but you won’t see each other?"
"Yes."
"But knowing where you are, won’t she find you?"
"I will persuade her…and tell her why we have to do this."
*scratches head*(・_・ヾ„„
Uh….Do Hee will never accept that. And what’s the difference between ‘disappearing’ and ‘not seeing each other’ to Do Hee? It’s the same thing to her! (☉_☉)
So, the conclusion these two came up with…is not a conclusion at all. Hahahahaha……
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So um, Do Hee’s back from Busan and Joon Soo’s here to ‘persuade’ her. 
"As long as our hearts don’t change, we’ll be able to see each other ‘someday’" 
(-_\)
She withdraws her hand away and asks him how he could do this. 
"If you don’t see me, will you be able to live?"
AND HE SAYS “Mm”
(Wow, it’s the first time I’ve wanted to slap Joon Soo!!!!) (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ
Wait, okay then he says,
"Because I know where you are.” ( Really? You can really do this Joon Soo sshi?!) ̄^ ̄
"I can’t" Do Hee says. “How can I not go to you, when I know where you are?!”
We said we’d get through this together.” He tells her.
"I work nonstop everyday not taking a break just to see you. If I can’t see you, then I’ll suffocate and die."
"Why do you have to die when I’m still here?"
"There is a limit to being tolerant. I can’t do that (not seeing him)."
She starts to leave but he stops her and says,
"Then…I’ll have to disappear then."    o(-_-;*)
And she says, “then I’d rather you disappear…then I’d have even more of a reason to leave BY.”
She flings his arm away and angrily leaves.
* I side with Do Hee!!!!* \(--)/
[I mean, his suggestion to ‘not appear’ in front of her won’t help the problem! He’s trying to ‘please’ the situation (and Harabeoji), but when he does so he’s only giving up what’s most important—love! Where was that spirit of “fighting this together”? JOON SOO SSHI?(;*´Д`)ノ I hope you reflect and realize what you said was wrong!]
Do Hee comes back and asks Harabeoji to ‘let her breathe’.
"I can only live if I can breathe. And I can only protect BY if I can live. I wanted to let go of BY, but I withstood. That person can not see me and still live, but I cannot. So…I hope you can allow this." 
(ノ´ー`)ノ
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To this point, Harabeoji was determined to protect his BY at all costs.
But, he’s come to a point where he’s stuck in a dilemma. Yes, he can protect BY, but at the same time he will give up the harmony in his family. 
He was faced with so many problems today, and when he tried to resolve each one, you could see him stop and think : am I doing the right thing?
Yes, BY is important, it’s your “life”. But it’s time to stop and think about letting go of that notion. You can hang onto BY, but you will lose family. If you hang on to family…then you might lose BY. Of course, the best case scenario is that you hang on to BY AND FAMILY. You just have to find a compromise.
And I have faith in you Harabeoji. 
 Hwaiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment