'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

November 1, 2013

Ugly Alert - Ep112 Recap

Joon Soo’s at Dongdaemun looking at some material (they’ve been working at building this ‘future’ storyline bit by bit…) and he gets a call from Do Hee.
We learn right away that they haven’t seen for a week (!) ⊙0⊙
"I’m (officially) letting you go of your punishment of not seeing me for a week" Do Hee tells him.
"I knew you’d give me a call." Joon Soo smiles (hahaha)
That’s why you were acting so chill, weren’t you? (─‿─)
She tells him that Harabeoji is probably okay with things now (since he hasn’t said anything) so he’s probably giving in.
Then she tells him, “that’s why you should also surrender now.” 
Yeah guys. A week of not seeing each other is already enough >.<! 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harabeoji asks Do Hee’s father if he really thinks that Joon Soo’s past is not a problem.
"In the beginning I had suspicions that he was using ‘fate’ as an excuse to get close to Do Hee. But, looking at it after…I don’t think it was. In front of me he seemed honourable, so I believed him. If its as what In Sook (airhead mother) claims, and his criminal record was a barrier, he would never have been able to stand in front of me so openly."
After hearing him say that, Harabeoji asks him,
"Do you think Gong Joon Soo and Do Hee will be inseparable? My stance on them before was that I could never accept them…but somehow,  I find myself slowly pitying them."  (yay…..(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ)
Do Hee’s father then bursts his bubble by saying,
"But…what can we do? They are ill-fated…"
*NOOOOOooo they are not!!!!! Don’t be in despair you guys TT_TT. They will come throuuuughhhhhh ~(>_<~)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee is here to tell Jung Yeon to come back since Harabeoji seems to be okay with everything now…
However Jung Yeon says that she still feels that her past will always be a burden for her and her father so she’s happy to have lifted it. 
Do Hee says it’ll be more of a burden to her if her father and her separate…
"Do you think we will separate? Although I’m stepping back from the position of his wife, we won’t separate."
She jokes that her father won’t be able to have another woman anyway. Even though they might not be ‘husband and wife’, they will continue loving each other. In fact, she says she can do more now that she’s lifted that ‘burden’. Like supporting her daughter and being able to confidently say she’ll stand on her side (。´∀`)ノ
[ Not to sure about their ‘separation’ but, I’m happy that she’s continuing to send positive vibes to Do Hee. It’s what everyone needs right now…]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee appears in front of Joon Soo in Dongdaemun with a grumpy face asking,
"Have you self-reflected yet? It seems like you haven’t seen me in a hundred years, right?" *pout*
And Joon Soo just continues giving her a biiiig smile and says “Mm.” 
。(⌒∇⌒。)
They sit down and Do Hee keeps on complaining to him,
"We haven’t seen or heard each others voices for a week…yet how can you still be so ‘lively’? If I wasn’t calling, does that mean you shouldn’t have been calling as well? "
Joon Soo said he had to do so to persuade Harabeoji.
"I didn’t know when I’d see you again. And I didn’t want your heart getting hurt if you saw me all distressed. That’s why I worked hard at eating, sleeping and working."
"Could you actually eat (well)? Sleep well?"
He tells her that it was his way of ‘refusing to give in’ (so yes, he had to eat and sleep well xD) 
She scoffs and says if she didn’t call him, he’d still continue being like this! (*knows him too well* ◡‿◡)
 He then suddenly says out of the blue,
"I saw you…in front of the company. Why do you get off work at 12:10 am? (LOL. SO ACCURATE) What if you collapse because of that? 
"To catch a glimpse of me…how long did you wait…?" 
"I can’t say. Don’t you hate people who are more harsh than you?"
"No matter how harsh we can get, if we can’t do anything about it, we won’t." 
Why did I get off at 12:10 am? It’s because I had to get by one day…then another…in order to feel that I was one step closer to seeing my man…”
AWWWWW >.< And that’s when Joon Soo is moved by her words as well and prepares to hug her…
when she stands up and leaves his hands awkwardly hugging the air (LAUGHED SO HARD AT THAT PART!!!)ヽ(^Д^)ノ
She continues talking, acting like nothing happened,
"But (I told myself) I can’t waste that day. Not being able to see each other for one day…is too pitiful." 
He then tries to hug her AGAIN, but she rejects it this time.~(˘▾˘~)
"Who’s the one that has to ‘suffer their own consequences"? I have to let you feel how painful it is to not be able to touch my hand when we meet."

BUAHAHAHAH^∇^
"That’s why you should not think about (doing this) again! You brought it upon yourself, so don’t complain."
HEHEHEHE, SO RIGHT. Let him feel the pain of not being able to touch you, MUAHAHAHAH. Now he will never think about  such silly ‘solutions’ anymore 〜(^∇^〜)
Joon Soo then chases up to her and cutely pokes her asking if she can forgive him xD…
That’s why you should’ve phoned first!” She tells him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joon Soo lets In Joo look at his new ‘idea’. He wants to integrate “sporty” and “fashion” together and asks if it’s a bad idea. In Joo says "why not give it a try?"
Ahjusshi (hey, he’s wearing something new! Hehe) asks why Do Hee hasn’t been coming over lately.
"I’m…getting punished right now." Joon Soo sheepishly replies.
Do Hee comes in and Ahjussi asks why Joon Soo is getting punished.
"Is it because…he didn’t get to see you.. so his desire started burning…and he wanted to do something to you…?" 

BUAHAHAHAHAH (o^^)o

Joon Soo quickly shuts him up and asks why is he always interested in that ‘one’ thing…. ︶▽︶
Back in his room, Joon Soo refuses to let Do Hee see his sketches and she says In Joo is allowed to see them but to her, he wants to keep it a secret?
He tells her it’s not so…and she says 
"If you keep anything from me, you’re so dead."
*silence* 
Joon Soo fully knows that he’s doing just that…keeping a secret he wants hidden away from her… forever. 
Do Hee pats him on the shoulder and says she trusts him though and she quickly pulls her hand away saying that they can’t touch (hehe, you broke the rule first!)
On the other hand…Joon Soo forces a smile, but he’s probably feeling ‘guilty’…. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Didn’t really want to comment on these two moping around, but they did touch on some important points…I guess.
- Joo Young is able to point out that he’s afraid of his father (but he denies it)
- She also asks if they were able to talk about their ‘plan’ to take over BY while they sent her out. He tells her not to look at his father that way. (Question is here, if Joo Young knows they’re trying to take over BY…is she just going to let that go!? Or is she not fully aware of how big the situation is yet?…)
- She compares them not as ‘father and son’ but as ‘co-workers’, however, even though his father wants to stop working with him, he can’t do that because he’s his son. 
-"I’m not getting thrown away (yet)…because I still have potential." (SAD….)
Joo Young says if only he never ‘liked’ Do Hee and planned to get her and just focused on BY..then all this wouldn’t have happened =.=”.
Creepy Lawyer then says something…not like him.
"I thought it was love. I thought I needed someone to be by my side in this dark world. That’s why like you said, I was crazy. If I lost (that love)…then my life would end. After getting rejected there was only one thing I could do…to live an even more crazy life."
ヽ(・_・;)ノ
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the car, Do Hee hears something that peaks her interest. The news is reporting of a case where a man who got sentenced 15 years last year, appealed again and insisted it was not murder but self-defence. In the end, the court ruled in his favour…
This prompts Do Hee to flashback to when Joon Soo admitted himself that he stabbed the victim three times and that he didn’t know what he was doing at that time…
She asks Mr. Chu (I don’t know what title to give him…secretary?) to arrange a meeting with the previous head of the law team (from BY) who seems to have his own law firm now…
It seems Do Hee has the idea of trying to clear Joon Soo’s name by investigating further…. 
Hyun Suk hears from his sunbae that someone from “Korea Law Firm” came over to ask for details on Joon Soo’s case…
He meets up with Do Hee to ask if it was Harabeoji’s request…but she tells him it was her.
He asks her why she didn’t personally ask him then, and she tells him it would be too painful for him if she did.
"I still can’t believe that Joon Soo would stab someone 3 times. During that process, if there was a possibility he was threatened and he only wanted to stop it…then self-defence would be a valid argument, wouldn’t it?"
"He stabbed the person 3 times!?" A shocked Hyun Suk asks…..
L(・o・)」
(what he didn’t know? well…I guess now he knows now…)
BUT ANYWAY…finally...finally the truth is coming to light! We really need another push in the story and this couldn’t be of better timing (I mean, I thought the story was starting to get draggy a bit…)
Although, I will prepare myself for angst and pain for the coming episodes…. *sigh* (but then I remind myself once that is over…THEY CAN MARRY!!!!!) 
*hang in there* \(;´□`)/ 

3 comments:

  1. I love your recaps. I'm trying to actually watch the episodes but they have bad subs so your recaps are like saving grace. Thanks for your work, keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookingdramas,

    Thanks for posting all of your recaps. Love your insight, humor and the little creative icons. Even though I watch it with subtitles, sometimes it's too literal.

    Btw, what does ah shin do mean? I keep hearing this term. Is it a term of endearment?

    Thanks,

    HI50

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disregard the question about ah shin do, i was watching some of the older episodes and found out what it was.

      Delete