'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

December 1, 2013

Ugly Alert - Ep133 (ending) Recap

"the last episode" (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)
"Learn from lawyer lee’s experience. No matter who it is, greed can always blind one’s vision. Whenever this happens, you have to stop and think how to live that precious life that is meant for living."

-Harabeoji
"It was a really tiring battle. My mind was blank when the results were announced."
"Now you can rest."
"Yeah, it seems like I just made a journey around the whole world…"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Ah, what a happy scene~ Everyone is in pairs~~~
Finally, Hyun Suk has found something he can beat Joon Soo in, hehe.
I’d like to mention what matching couple outfits Joon Soo and Do Hee are sporting (* >ω<)~tehehehe.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee can finally take a break after everything! She only wakes up to drink a cup of water before falling back down for a deeeep slumber. Joon Soo’s like “don’t sleep, let’s go out together…”
*raises her fist*
"go to sleep, go to sleep…." 
AWWWWWW poor Joon Soo sshi~~^▽^~
And when night falls…Do Hee is hungry, but too tired to go down and eat~ 
You know what to do Joon Soo sshi~♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sigh* what a perfect husband Joon Soo sshi is. He’s totally the ‘ideal’ husband (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧~
"What were you doing when I was asleep?"
"I was so amazed you could sleep for so long, so I kept on staring at you."
"I’m…awake now." *SMILE*
"Hurry and eat" a tired Joon Soo yawns.
"I said I’m awake!"
"Okay, I got it~"
Do Hee prepares with probably a huge dose of lilac shampoo, keke!
"Just wait Gong Joon Soo!"
She comes back…to see a sleeping Joon Soo instead?
"Your wife was in the shower, yet you’re sleeping?"
She waves that sweet lilac scent in front of his nose,
"What scent is this?"
Joon Soo ignores her and turns around BUAHAHAH
"Looks like I have to write on your back do I?"
Joon Soo is totally awake of course.(˘⌣˘ )
"Choice 1, Lilac scent. Choice 2, rotten watermelon scent, Choice 3 *laughs* the scent of poo." HAHAHA
"Lilac scent!" Joon Soo gets it right *dingdingding* HEHEHE♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )
and he takes the chance to hug her and *sigh* they probably share a sweet night together hehehe
Shall we call this “the night Pil Yeon was made?”
♥~(‘▽^人) aigoo~ 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joon Soo is the only one that visits douchebag who…is changing for the better now~
"I lost my chance to turn back, so I can only walk forward now. Isn’t that right?"
"Take care of you health."
"Although I couldn’t rightfully compete with you, but to have such a competent competitor like you, I am grateful."
And it’s really ironic how douchebag is finally “free” inside prison…
"Father, you gave up your son…now I don’t have to forcibly live life now…"
Yes, now you shall repent and expiate your sins, and look forward to living a better life!~ Mr. Lee Han Seo sshi….
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COUPLE OUTFIT #2!!! ( ˘ ³˘)♥
Joon Soo feels that if he stays at the company, it will only become a burden for him to Harabeoji and Do Hee. So he has decided to do what he had done in the past and then slowly find what he really wants to do…
"Are you really that tired?"
" I can’t always hold the title "Na Do Hee’s husband."
"Then, do you want to turn that into "Gong Joon Soo’s wife?"
"No….( I want it to be) Na Do Hee and Gong Joon Soo, are a married couple."
♡(*´・ω・)(・ω・`*)♡
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It’s the Blue Dragon Awards! Congratulations to Nari for winning the newcomer award *YOOHOO~~~*
Sadeon-eolun (Jung Ja sshi), thank you for letting me experience the warmth of a mother.
"Sister-in law (Do Hee), brother-in-law (Chul Soo), thank you for becoming a part of our family."
"And cha-geun Oppa~ Hurry and marry Joo Young sshi before I thank you!"
"My manager and my beloved unni. Thank you for raising me. I will help with Chuk Book’s upbringing!"
"Keun Oppa, although if I say this Chageun oppa will be jealous, but…to me, you are like my mother and my father and also…my spirit."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It’s time for Chuk Book to come into the world!!!
Luckily Jin Joo has Chul Soo’s hair to pull while giving birth ♥~(‘▽^人) hehe.
Jin Joo’s ear-splitting screeches scare off Joo Young and Do Hee and they consider not having a kid which earn glares from the two men HAHAHA….♥(ノ´∀`)
The first one is always the must painful, after that it will be fine~” Do Hee reassures Joo Young AND Joon Soo, kekeke. 
"I’m never going to marry!" Nari says off to the side and her brothers just give her a "yeah…right, you’re okay" look HAHAHAHAHA 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AIGOO, cutie Chuk Book ah~~~
Joon Soo makes sure to say Chuk Book is ‘ugly’ as the old folklore goes that ‘samshin haelmonee’ will take the baby away if it’s too pretty, hehe. It’s also a special memory because they learnt that from their mother when Nari was born~
*sigh* Now the Gong parents must be looking down and smiling proudly at their wonderful children~ 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joon Soo is back at Dongdaemun doing what he used to do and he runs accros the street, only to come in contact with a car…
Feeling familiar?
Yes, it’s because it’s exactly how Joon Soo and Do Hee first met at Dongdaemun!
*FEEEELS.FEEEELS!!!!!!* ♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ
"Ahjussi, look where you’re going!’
"Isn’t it Ahjummoni’s fault!?"
"Who are you calling Ahjummoni? Aren’t you a person with a wife already?"
"I know you are a person with a husband!"
Tehehe, and thus, ending with their last and perfect kiss for the drama…*bliss* *thank you writer-nim*~~~~(ɔˆ ³(ˆ⌣ˆc)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 years later…
Chook Book’s all grown up~
Joon Soo and Do Hee’s first kid, Pil Yeon is here~
Nari’s a successful actor~
Hyun Suk is living back at their old house and Joo Young is pregnant~
Can anything be as this perfect? *BLISS~~~~*(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Mom, if that day you didn’t say you wanted to ‘beautify’ the place, then the memories of a ‘shower of flowers’ would not have existed.
Among the many moments we want to remember, perhaps these moments exist to guide us and our children, who are always having to make choices.
Today, we will also create a memory that will be worth remembering…”
ugly alert e.133, the end
[THE MOST PERFECT ENDING FOR THE MOST PERFECT DRAMA]

19 comments:

  1. Aww so sweet.. love the recap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy family...happy ending. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy family..happy ending. I love it! thanks for Im Ju Hwan for nice act

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥♥Love ever this drama. Give ★★★★★

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥♥Love ever this drama. Give ★★★★★

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi may I know where to watch Ugly alert ep 1? ive been searching since just now and I came across your fan web and wondering where you watched all these episode :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I just wondering where you watch all these episode. Ive been searching for ugly alert ep 1 since just now..I tired Viki but it doesn't seem to have uploaded yet, may I know whr you watch this episode till the end? :-) Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can try here: http://www.drama.net/ugly-alert-episode-1

      Delete
  8. Hope become reality married

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope become reality married

    ReplyDelete
  10. gong joon soo's smile really melt my heart 😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have completed the entire episode in a week! And never get bored to watch it again daily on tv..in indonesia we usually watch it via one chanel and as per today still running at episode 66.. i love you gong joon soo! I love yoursmile :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't waiting the episode by episodes.. coz SBG and Baron Asura.. sooo sweèeetťt.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. its one of the best movies i have watched

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cried with the characters, laughed with them and felt happy when something good happened. This is my most favorite so far...thumbs up🙌

    ReplyDelete
  15. Describing this drama is beyond words. This is a drama that transcends human understanding, and the way you avail us some insights into bts,events and images of the cast is pure outstanding genius. I love the drama. I particularly love your weighty recaps. Its like watching the drama. And my heartfelt gratitude to the writer. This is an artistic piece of writing. And please don't forget to give my love to hyung prosecutor and Gong joo soon. I love them both. O wish I could meet them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! I really love this. I like the way kang so ra and im ju hwan react in the film they are so perfect, whenever na do hee has pain or is crying i will also crying bcs i like her. Im ju hwan i love u too keep it up

    ReplyDelete