'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

November 12, 2013

Ugly Alert - Ep119 Recap

Things are returning back to normal in the Gong household…
Nari is especially happy to have Hyun Suk back and has totally changed her attitude towards him, preparing a towel for him, singing to him at night (because before, she would totally be hovering all over Joon Soo instead.  hahahaha. good for her ;) ) 

Joon Soo prepares noodles for everyone and Hyun Suk says that since Joon Soo made them, he’d definitely eat them (hahahah, Jin Joo gives him the death stare xD).
At night, Joon Soo tells Hyun Suk he understands why he’s being cold to Joo Young.
"I only hope for you to know one thing, Hyun Suk. Don’t regret anything you do…"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joo Young comes back to tell Do Hee that Hyun Suk got released and that  she went to his place to see him but didn’t get the chance to.
"You and Joon Soo, me and Hyun Suk…the situation has already been solved, but why aren’t things starting to get happy? It’s quite frustrating…"
Yeah…frustrating is a nice way to put it… 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joon Soo brings Do Hee to the top of the hopsital roof to tell her what happened that day he met with ex-minster Lee…
"That day when I told you I felt like you were far away from me…I was here. I stuck out my leg…and at that moment I really missed you. That’s why I came back down and went on my knees begging Lee Kyung Tae’s father. I told him I had a woman that I loved and that wanting to die was my arrogance.
Because of you, I realized the preciousness of life.
That’s why I want to start over. I don’t hope that you will love the me who didn’t trust you and told you lies.
Because of you, that day I realized how precious life was, can’t you love (that) me again?
*holds breath*
"I don’t know what love is right now.
My ‘ideal’ love was when I though we weren’t ‘two people’ but rather ‘one’, but was that my greed?
This greed….isn’t it pushing you away right now?
If I didn’t love you as much…would that have been better? Then, my heart wouldn’t be hurting so much right now.
When I found out you weren’t a murderer, I should’ve been happy…”
Joon Soo tells her,
"Even if you never forgive me, I will keep knocking on your heart that is shut right now."
"Your mom said this didn’t she? "love, is about seeing things in someone that others cannot, and because of this people are less lonely….
But now, compared to any other time, I’m more lonely.”
⊙︿⊙
And as Do Hee walks away, he looks back at her thinking,
"Perhaps, I will really have to let go of this woman. Because of me, this woman that feels more lonely… I have to choose (again)…if I have to give her the chance to love someone else.
But now, I (know I) won’t make the wrong choice.”
AIGOOOO, my heart TT_TT.
Do Hee’s heart is still tightly locked up, but Joon Soo said he’ll keep on knocking at it till it  opens back up! Hwaiting!
Again, Do Hee is rather blaming herself for pushing Joon Soo too hard. She’s doubtful of what ‘her love’ was to him and to herself. She’s lost somewhere on that road…but Joon Soo will come find her…he will…o(TヘTo)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harabeoji finally tells Do Hee’s parents about Joon Soo not being a murderer and Jung Yeon has a talk with Do Hee after…
Jung Yeon asks if she thinks that Joon Soo hid the truth because he chose his siblings instead of her…but she says that isn’t it.
"Why couldn’t I carry his sibling’s burden with him…if it was really love then it wouldn’t have been like this."
Jung Yeon tells her she once asked if inside Joon Soo, was there still that little kid that blamed himself for his mother’s death? 
"He said perhaps. Gong Joon Soo wasn’t the one I knew before. The one who made him change was you. So to that person, you are his first love.
"I know… I know. That’s why when I look at him, I feel really sorry for him and I want to hug him. But I can’t.
The person that hid the truth from me…I can’t find myself to accept him…”
Jung Yeon suddenly hugs her and tells her,
"I said before, 10 years  ago if it weren’t me and you beside Joon Soo, his life would be different.
Joon Soo said, “if it really were Do Hee by my side, I would tell her to wait for me.”
That person…is waiting for you to forgive him.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hyun Suk is firm about his decision on resigning from the prosecutor office and  tells Joon Soo that he’s someone that uses his brains, but he can’t any longer when it’s messed up inside. 
IOW, he needs to take a break to clear his mind. What is the true path he wants to go on now that he’s free? 
Joo Young is afraid that he’ll get hurt doing all this heavy-lifting, but Joon Soo tells her not to be because he’ll be right by his side.
Joon Soo teaches Hyun Suk all the tricks and tips in the construction zone and the two diligently work together…
Down below, Joo Young and Do Hee look up at them and Joo Young says she can’t understand the two brothers. She originally wanted to ask Joon Soo to help persuade Hyun Suk to go back being a prosecutor but…
Do Hee asks, doesn’t she have stuff to do? Joo Young tells her she can’t concentrate knowing Hyun SUk is like this 
"What can you do then? Work at the cafeteria here?" 
"How about you? Why are you so calm? Because of Hyun Suk, Joon Soo is like this as well. Doesn’t your heart hurt?"
"It hurts. But although it hurts, we can’t do anything about this. You can only heal your  heart’s wound by yourself…" 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hyun Suk is slowly adjusting to his lifestyle and he is at ease now. 
At night in Dongdaemun, Joon Soo tells him to go home and rest, but Hyun Suk insists on competing to see who’s stronger. He tells him that it’s his goal to beat Joon Soo in that now, haha.
As they run with their carts, Hyun Suk shouts out to Joon Soo.
"What?"
"Nothing…I just feel happy."
Back at home, Hyun Suk asks Jin Joo for another bowl of rice (to everyone’s surprise) and Nari asks him how he can when the kimchi’s salty and when the eggrolls (kaeranmari) still have egg shells in them xD…
"Finally after 10 years, I’m used to Noona’s cooking."
"Then after 10 years, will I be able to get used to it?" Chul Soo asks happily…*death stare from Jin Joo*  ( ¬_¬)
MUAHAHAHahah.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While working…Joon Soo’s bracelet accidently gets caught on something and breaks…
Without thinking, he lurches forward to try and grab onto the falling beads and Hyun Suk luckily is close by to grab onto his hand TT_TT….
The bracelet=Do Hee.
This is how much Do Hee means to Joon Soo.
He can risk his life for her TT_TT….

No comments:

Post a Comment