'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

April 27, 2013

What's up - Alone MV




A drama that I recently watched. -_- I haven't been sleeping because of this gem. I wanted to finish it as soon as possible. Like literally 2 days with 20 episodes. Now my eyes are dead. 
It's sad that this drama was so underrated because it had a beautiful story with great cast. Im Joo Hwan stole my heart away. Such good actor. Why is he sooo underrated? I hope by the time he gets back from the army, he will have a few more drama projects in line. This guy is pure talented. 

This was the very first musical drama I've ever seen where the cast was great in both acting and singing. No exception. I ached for all the characters in the drama. It's a must must watch drama. I hope this video I made will encourage you to watch it :)

This MV is a tribute to Jae Hoon and Doo Ri and their struggles in love. I thought this song was perfect for them; 

"Till now, I always got by on my own;
I never really cared until I met you.
And now it chills me to the bone...."

I swear, they would make the cute bestfriends ever. They are always there for each other supporting their love troubles :)

Hope you enjoy!

Credit: 13mmmarie

No comments:

Post a Comment