'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

May 1, 2013

Park Kyu & Beo Jin [Tamna] - Catch Your Wave



Is anyone else watching this drama? 
It's my new fave! It is so HILARIOUS! XD

Park Kyu is an exile (for being a womanizer! haha) from Han Yang (Seoul) who comes to Tamna (Jeju Island). Then Beo Jin is the daughter of the village's head diver and a diver herself. Trouble (also fun and perhaps love~) ensues when Park Kyu is assigned to stay at Beo Jin's house. 
it's so HILARIOUS! (can't say that enough!) 
I'm hooked that I have to make an MV about my fave pair. n_n I only got up to ep 4 before I stopped and made this video. XD I wanted to put in scenes from all four episodes but I couldn't fit them all in the song. So the scenes are all just from episode 1. I'll just make another MV with rest of the characters and the drama itself. I still have 8 more episodes to go before I'm all caught up. 

Park Kyu and Beo Jin's relationship reminds me of how Jun Pyo and Jan Di's love story started. They don't really like each other and always bicker. But you know what they say, the more you hate, the more you love! XD They are so cute together! and oh! The guy who plays Park Kyu (Im Joo Hwan) is actually Kim Bum's brother in BOF. I didn't realize until now that he is cute! XD

If you're in need of a drama fix, I totally recommend it! it's so HILARIOUS! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment