'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

May 3, 2013

Ugly Alert - First script reading




Im Ju Hwan:  "Now this is my time.  Soon I will rise from the ashes like a phoenix soaring to the sky.  Villiam, just you wait."  


Kang Sora:  "Oh yes, take it from that angle capturing my hanging gorgeous hair so my fans can admire my unparalleled beauty.  I've practiced this pose all night."  

Choi Tae Joon:  "I shall not stain my sifu's name.  I must concentrate like how sifu taught me...  focusing the consciousness... aortal dilation... avoiding the unfocused mechanism of consciousness." 

Shin So Yool:  "Young boys...  Why can't I stop smiling?"

                  Lee Soon Jae                         Song Ok Sook                                Cheon Ho Jin 

Credit: soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment