'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

July 14, 2014

Gong Jun Su ♥ Na Do Hee / Ugly Alert - Ep73 Recap


DH: "I’m reflecting now. I know I was too thoughtless. I admit, it’s all my fault. I wanted to help you do what you were supposed to do (yourself), I’m really stupid."

DH: "Honey…."

JS: I told you, I get goosebumps from that because of Teacher In Joo o____O. So either think of a new name or just call me ‘ashimdo’. 

DH: "Honey…."

JS: you really want to stand here all night, don’t you?”

DH: “Ashimdo-nim…my love.”

JS: "What?"

DH: "My shoulders hurt…Do Hee’s shoulders really hurt." 

JS: "Your cuteness won’t work on me." 

DH: "Your cuteness won’t work on me." 

DH: "Please…let me put my hands down." 

JS: "BUT…if you do this again, it won’t be as simple as standing here raising your arms as a punishment."

No comments:

Post a Comment