'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

September 3, 2013

Ugly Alert - Ep75 Recap

CREEPY lawyer takes ‘creepy’ to a whole new level today. No seriously, I’m literally FREAKED out by him!(」゜ロ゜)」
Creepy lawyer asks Do Hee if she remembered their teamwork from 2 years ago when he first entered the company. They perfectly settled some copyright matter in a month and a half. They worked so hard, they barely had time to sleep.
Do Hee says,” I still remember you were my good partner before you started having selfish motives.”
"On the flight back, looking at a tired you falling asleep, I covered you with a blanket. At that time, I made a decision. If I could be with this person, if she was my ‘life partner’, then I could fulfil all my life’s desires [you FREAK!  (;¬ д ¬)!!!] That’s why I thought ” I must hold on tightly to this woman.” In these 2 years, to fulfil that desire, I put in all my effort.”
"Because of that ‘desire’, from being ‘good partners’, you dropped down to a person I don’t even want to bother talking to."
"I believe if I turn you back into the ‘original’ Na Do Hee, I would be doing you AND BY(company) a favour."
"I was a workaholic back then, I wasn’t really proud of myself. That’s why I’m trying to slowly change. Now, I’m accepting the pain of ‘growing up’ and I’m improving each day."
"You think joking around in the hallway with a contracted worker is ‘growing up’? Those thoughts of yours are too dangerous."(=.=)
"I don’t think you should use your arrogant perceptions to judge my life.”
She leaves, but he tightly grabs her wrist and pulls her back (SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS WITH THIS? It seems like all K-drama males do this. It pisses me off =.=. Is this not a type of ‘physical abuse!?!?’ Who gave you permission to just grab her like that (#`д´)ノHUH, HUH!?!?) 
He tells her "lets see who’s right and who’s wrong."
"That persistence of yours to fight without resting in my opinion ,is dangerous."
She flings off those dirty hands of his, and leaves. 
However, creepy lawyer stares back with those snake-slit venom eyes of his and says “right now, you’re not the ‘real’ Na Do Hee…”
*shudder (((p(>o<)q)))*
Creepy Lawyer and his twisted mind, thinking that he must change her back to the ‘old’ Do Hee. He must get her back there. He must covet her. He will do anything to fulfill that immoral, distorted desire of his… 
THIS DUDE HAS PROBLEMS. REAL. SERIOUS. PROBLEMS. ヽ(`⌒´メ)ノ
UGH, I’m itching to slap his face so badly! ヽ(●-`Д´-)ノ
*fummmiiing* (◣_◢)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team B are practicing modelling for the upcoming show (with avril lavinge’s ‘rock n roll’ playing in the background…)The first 2 give a hilarious catwalk, ending with a signature ‘andre kim fashion show' pose, puahahahaha. 
Then it’s Joon Soo and other girl’s (=.=) turn and I find it hilarious that Joon Soo doesn’t know how to pose or do the catwalk (when in reality, Joo Hwan must be a pro at it!!!) 
Do Hee comes in and is giving him a ‘what are you guys doing?' face. He starts getting uneasy when the coworker starts trying to teach him how to model. Joon Soo keeps shooting back worried glances to Do Hee ( (¬‿¬) buahahahha) and she’s just smiling at all this.
Anyway, the girl’s all over him and luckily, In Joo flares up (for Do Hee? hehehehe) and tells her to stop calling him ‘Joon Soo’ and to call him his nickname (nakasan)
She asks them if they don’t take this seriously, would other people be able to ‘understand’ their clothing?
Well, we’ll have professional models on the day of the show, one says.
And In Joo has a little breakdown. 
"To understand, to understand!!! We’re not hoping for others to ‘want’ our clothing, we want them to ‘understand’ it!" She vents it out and leaves the room with a strained atmosphere.
"What exactly does she want!?" The others ask…
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee tells In Joo that they’re just ‘normal’ people, unlike the teacher who entered university at the age of 12 (!!!) and has an IQ of 173 (!!!) or being able to obtain a master’s degree in engineering and philosophy in 1 year (!!!)
"We’d never be able to dream of doing that. We’re that normal."
"SO?" she asks.
"Well, can’t you make it more understandable (for them)?"
"You guys were born as ‘normal’ people. I was born a genius. I can’t do anything about that ,can I?"
She asks Do Hee who’s “a bit more than normal” (hahaha) if she understands.
She heads back to the washroom, lamenting “That’s why…geniuses are always lonely.” buahahah. (*´・v・)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How is it possible to look that good while deep in thought ?  (●♡∀♡)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee comes up to the rooftop and asks Joon Soo if he’s finished running. He tells her, he doesn’t need to run now. He can stand still and think. 
"Ohh…that’s strange." She says. He agrees.
Do Hee tells him she tried to ask In Joo to be more clear, but it doesn’t seem like she will.
Before, there was a professional base-ball pitcher called Choi Dong Wan. My father and Ajusshi were always excited to watch his games. Ajusshi always asked why he would pitch even when it was a dangerous situation. Father said “because of that, he’s called Choi Dong Wan.”I don’t know why I suddenly thought of him, but I had a thought. Perhaps when that person was situated in an unfavourable position, he’d throw his most confident pitch. Maybe it wasn’t to show-off his strike, but rather because that was the only choice. The teacher is like that as well. Even though she wants to explain it clearly, she can’t because she’s naturally like that.”
Do Hee smiles and says “It could’ve been trouble…luckily I met you first. If the teacher met you first, I think she’d take me down no better than Lawyer Lee is doing now (in terms of him trying to taking down Joon Soo)
" I thought you were smart." He says.
"What?"
He bends down a bit and lightly pokes her on the forehead. “To me, the teacher is just a teacher, not Na Do Hee, you ‘little fool’ (LOLLOL, that’s the best interpretation I could think of (*T▽T*) whatever “
헛똑똑” could mean…)
"Wow, you really have the guts now, don’t you?" and she starts poking/attacking him, hahahah. (☆^ー^☆)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do Hee meets her father at the company entrance and he’s staring at Joo Young and her father having some bonding time together. He tells Do Hee, looking at them he feels regretful.
"If it wasn’t for that person (=.=), our relationship would’ve been better."
"Dad…I want to be closer with you." She tells him (awwww).
"Looks like I’m quite old-fashioned."
"You were originally a ‘cautious’ person, dad." 
He tells her to go back in and he leaves while she stares back at him with a bit of a hopeful face.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joon Soo’s on the phone with Do Hee and tells her he just finished preparing some drinking snacks for the other two. She asks him how does he have the time to ‘serve’ them when he has so many other things to do?
"I should go over and help you serve them." (hehehehe)
“By the way…have you heard of a person called “hey you?” (since Joo Young asked her because Hyun Suk said she was like ‘that person’)
Joon Soo’s face suddenly falls as he hears that name. He remembers how his father told Jin Joo and Hyun Suk to call him that if they were uncomfortable. And suddenly, both brothers sadly sit in silence, while the memories come flooding back…
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harabeoji Na -sajang (Do Hee’s father) does he know why he agreed to creepy lawyer’s ‘moral-ethics-strengthening’ proposal in the first place.?Na-sajang says he thought of a few reasons, but before he can tell him, Joo Young’s parents barge in wanting to have a word with Harabeoji.
Joo Young’s father says he can’t agree with creepy lawyer’s proposal. It’s taking a toll on his other workers and their families. In order to ‘hasten’ the process, he even asked the executive council to help him with his plan, is this not a direct threat? 
Airhead Joo Young’s mother thinks it’s no problem (because she just wants creepy lawyer as a son-in-law =.=) and Do Hee’s father asks her "do you really not know the real problem behind this?" 
(Hm, at least Do Hee’s father is on the right track.) Harabeoji tells them he needs time to think about this…
Cut to creepy lawyer and the team A director.
He brings up up her ‘bad deeds’ from her previous company (she bribed the opposing company’s employee to steal their design =,=”). Because of health reasons, she left quietly and the problem was covered up.
"I don’t want to talk about that anymore,” he says and she asks why he keeps bringing it up then.
I wasn’t telling you this to show you I know your weakness. People think ‘innocence’ is inborn. But I believe you’re fully aware that if you want to win, you have to resort to unscrupulous methods. I hope you can stand on my side. I believe, I can become your support.”
(≧皿≦) URG!!!!EVIL!!! now he’s recruited a minion to work for him=.=. What will she do? Steal Joon Soo’s designs!?!?!?) 
On another day, Harabeoji finally sits Lawyer Lee down and asks him,
"Do you know the meaning behind what it’s like to be "100% confident (in an arrogant way)? And do you know, what it means to be 99% modest?" 
(゜。゜)

No comments:

Post a Comment