'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

September 27, 2013

Ugly Alert - Ep91 Recap

Jin Joo tells Nari she won’t call Joon Soo because she doesn’t want him to worry and Nari agrees to it. They also agree that they’ll tell everyone she’s just having a cold (again, so people won’t worry). 
Jin Joo comforts her and tells her not to force herself to remember the incident(since she was so little when it happened.)

But Nari tells her,
"About that dream…it feels like it’s slowly becoming clearer. But theres something strange…and I don’t know what it is…"
TT_TT I know it’ll be hard on Nari, but remembering the truth is something she must overcome. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee tells Jung Yeon that her father has opened up to Joon Soo and Jung Yeon comments it must’ve been hard for him to do so with that personality of his.  Do Hee also mentions that her father will personally oversee Joon Soo’s employment, and Jung Yeon suddenly sighs. 
"I feel like it’s the ‘calm before the storm…"
"Yes…I feel that way too. I feel Joon Soo is worrying about whether to continue or not."
"It’ll be very hard for you two."
"That’s why I’m always reminding him, that I’m a person with great ambition."
Jung Yeon smiles and says she’s sure Joon Soo will listen to everything she says, and tells her to continue doing so.
"Thats why, when our relationship gets exposed later on…please don’t stand out (by my side), just side with my father."
Do Hee doesn’t want to see their relationship get strained again and hopes she can reject them using the reason that she’s thinking from a ‘mother’s perspective.’
Jung Yeon looks unsure of whether she can do that or not…but at the same time she also seems to look grateful as Do Hee’s actions prove she cares about her step-mother. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee’s father gives Joon Soo a list of business books saying that Do Hee needs a good designer, but also someone who’s good at management. 
Joon Soo says he’ll study hard and Do Hee’s father says if he doesn’t understand something, he can ask him next week (>< awwww)
They get interrupted by a black-faced creepy lawyer who’s here to accompany Nasajangnim to some event. However, Nasajangnim’s like ‘Oh no, it’s okay, I’ll go by myself’ BUAHAHAHAH  Ψ(´▽`)Ψ
Creepy Lawyer uses his father as an excuse saying that he and that Mr.Kim are really good friends, and he was told to go.
Well..if you say so…≖‿≖
Then he kinda ‘complains’ like a little child who’s not getting paid attention, and tells Nasajang-nim,
"I feel you’ve been purposely distancing yourself away from me lately."
"Why would you feel that way? I don’t think anything has changed. It must be your own thought, if you feel that way." Nasajangnim cooly replies back.   (¬‿¬)
 (︶ω︶) Oh touché~~
Do Hee and Joon Soo immediately head to the bookstore to pick up the books from the list. Do Hee looks at one of the books and comments that it’s definitely not ‘beginner’s material’ and says her father overestimated his ability.
"He probably wants to hurry up and train me so I can become helpful to you."
"Did he request for you to read everything in a week?"
" He says he’ll explain anything I don’t understand in a week (so yes, that directly implies he expects Joon Soo to read everything in a week xD)
Do Hee gets overly ambitions and says, "then why don’t you surprise him… read everything and then write up a report!"
Joon Soo gets all suspicious asking if she’s going to help him write it up and she says she’s not stupid to repeat the same mistake twice (⌒▽⌒)☆.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Japanese lady tells Hyun Suk after she finished reading the webtoon she fired the lawyer in charge of the case and questioned her disciple. However, she says she doesn’t want to take the case to the courts again because the lawyer…was her son. She hands them a letter and says it’s her son’s apology letter where he acknowledges his fault.
Hyun Suk shows the letter to Joon Soo and says they have a ‘card’ to fight back at creepy lawyer. Joon Soo picks it up and says he’ll keep it.
Hyun Suk tells him to hand it directly to Harabeoji, saying it’s perfect evidence that the events following the case were all set up by him.
Joon Soo says he knows, but if they let Harabeoji know now, creepy lawyer will only become scarier. Hyun Suk argues that he’s already scary now =.= 
"As long as we let him know we have ‘the card’ then he’ll think twice before doing things" Joon Soo says.
Hyun Suk hopes Joon Soo won’t let this case ‘slide’ and he says he was originally going to hand it over to Harabeoji but thought it would be more effective if Joon Soo did it. If they did so, then that creep would get fired…
However, Joon Soo says it won’t be that simple
"He’s not just the head of BY’s law team…he’s also BY’s business partner."
(OH RIGHT. Darnit. He signed some contract with BY when they had trouble with some factory thing to give them financial support. ARGGG o(>< )o!!!!!!!)
"That’s why he was so arrogant!" Hyun Suk realizes. He then asks Joon Soo what he plans to do now.
"I’m a simple person. I only know to do what I have to do today. And today, I have to complete the homework Do Hee’s father gave me."
⊙ω⊙
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Joo asks why Joon Soo looks so sombre and correctly guesses what’s troubling him.
"Are you afraid of facing the problems to come? You’ve already expected it, that’s why you decided your path." She answers her own question for him and says "although I expected it, but I’m still scared."
"Lately, I’ve been having the same thought. Before…before I met Do Hee, if I had a burden to lift off, I would lift it off. I would do so without thinking. But now…no matter what I think, I always have to think about how it’d affect Do Hee first.
In Joo says that’s expected, so is he going to run away then?
"Are you thinking that everything will be fine if you disappear?"
It seems as though In Joo is spot on, and she sighs asking Joon Soo if he knows his one and only weakness.
" You really don’t know how to love yourself. You must know one thing. If you don’t learn to love yourself, then your so-called ‘love’ is not real."
Aigoo, such words of wisdom. Joon Soo, please listen to your teacher       (︶︹︺).
Joon Soo sadly looks up into the sky and in a voice-over he says,
"Before meeting Do Hee, I made a promise with myself …a promise only I knew. I don’t know if I’ll be able to forget it. Maybe I’ll pretend to forget it, and continue to love…I’m not sure myself."
Why, why do I have a bad feeling about his “promise?” ⊙︿⊙ 
(Don’t make it be something like “I’ll sacrifice myself if I have to for my siblings.” He totally needs to stop being a martyr TT_TT.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Creepy Lawyer calls Joon Soo to his office and immediately asks,
"Do you feel that everything’s going your way perfectly? That’s why you’re not nervous? The first time you entered BY, you probably thought numerously how you’d ‘eat up’ BY and put it in your own pocket (NO, that’s what YOU’RE thinking. Stop pushing your own delusional desires on somebody else! Freak.)"
Joon Soo’s unfazed by his stupid accusations and says if he has nothing else to say he’ll leave. 
However, creepy lawyer provokes him by telling him ex-Minster Kim suspects that murder case 10 years ago was committed not by one, but two people. He says he understands, as he thinks the same way after flipping through the case again.
Joon Soo steps up to him and sternly replies,
" I warned you before. If you want to fight, then come only at me."
"Attacking other people’s weaknesses is the basics to battling." Scumbag lawyer tells him.
"What if I know one of your weaknesses?" Joon Soo calmly asks. "You’ve done a despicable thing, Lee Han Seo"
"You think I’d let a person like you know one of my weaknesses?"
"Do Hee’s Dongdaemun store. The evidence showing that the ‘design theft’ was fabricated, is in my hands. If you touch my brother, I’ll fight with you head on."
And with that justified ‘threat’, Joon Soo leaves scumbag lawyer nervous and in a state of absolute fury. Enough to make him angrily sweep off everything on his desk. 
BUAHAHAHAHAH, oh man. That felt so. good. watching him get all uneasy. (︶ω︶)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Although Officer Kim was unwilling to help Joon Soo track ex-Minister Kim down, he did so in the end, and left him with the contact information and tells Joon Soo it’d be the last time they met TT_TT.
Joon Soo sits alone by the Han River and brings out 3 letters. He sombrely looks at them, and it seems like they’re letters he wrote to ex-Minister Kim, but didn’t send out (OR it could be that ex-Minister Kim didn’t read them and sent it back, I’m not quite sure…) 
And then he gets a call from Do Hee who’s at Jin Joo’s house (looking like they’re preparing dinner). He looks conflicted at whether to pick it up or not as the camera settles in between the letter and the phone…
(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ So, is this relating to the time Joon Soo says he wanted to tell ex-minister Kim something, but didn’t have the confidence to say it? And then Do Hee said she’d patiently wait for what it was he had to say…because she knew he would tell her eventually (episode 85)
I guess we’ll find out…soon (╯︵╰,)
I’m preparing for some depressing episodes in the upcoming week. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment