'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

October 22, 2013

Just Watched: Hyunhaetan Marriage War

HyunhaetaenMarriage
So, as I was busy stalking Lim Joo-Hwan because… well, I started watching Ugly Alert (wait for the review) and I fell in love immediately with him. While busy stalking this handsome men (even pinned a few of his gorgeous, sweet face on my Pinterest), I found this two episodes Korean drama special, Hyunhaetan Marriage War, broadcast by MBS. Each episode is an hour long so you definitely can marathon in one afternoon, or during your free time. So what this drama is all about? For once, I can definitely relate myself with this drama *tsk tsk* A marriage that involves two families from two different backgrounds, united and faced many issues from both side. Well, I’m sure you can picture how messy it gets when fathers, and families, from both side insisted their ways and refuse to compromise to even the smallest thing ever… SMDH.

war
The fight between in-laws, mind you this occurred before the wedding, caused the couple breaking down and going their separate ways twice due to the pressure from their family’s demands and expectations placed on them. *shudders* I’m glad I didn’t have to go through what they had to go through. So how different their background is? He’s a Korean, she’s a Japanese. He is a male chauvinist university researcher who changed to a more caring person when he met Takako. She is a submissive *damsel!* and shy girl who managed to toughen herself up when she met Dae-Cheon’s family and his three crude sisters. The whole process of meetings and greetings from the families can be quite irritating but funny to watch. I really enjoy watching it. I admit, it is not the best coz it gets boring on some part but most of the time, it’s okay. For a two-hour drama, I really didn’t mind watching it. If you want to watch it, DramaFever has it.
Source: mymyooz

No comments:

Post a Comment