'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

October 23, 2013

Ugly Alert - Ep107 Recap

Do Hee doesn’t understand why she has to choose between BY and Joon Soo and Harabeoji tells her that it’s natural for society to look down on ex-convicts and this will only bring burden to her. He asks her if she thinks that others will ‘acknowledge’ her if she married Joon Soo.

"It doesn’t matter how other people see me."
"Perhaps it doesn’t matter to you, but it matters to BY. The moment you choose Gong Joon Soo, you will struggle (in terms of the company)."
"I knew from the start that when I chose him, I would have to bet my whole life."
"To you, does BY not mean anything?"
"This doesn’t have anything to do with choosing BY. When I was born I was already destined to be  the owner of BY’s granddaughter and naturally I would have to enter the company. I also wanted to achieve something, so I put in my best."
"This is a company I put my whole life into. When times were hard I nearly decided to give up (managing the business). However, to keep that managing right, I stood through the end (and beat out the other competitors). The only person to achieve my dream is you."
"Then believe in me. I won’t bring harm to your ‘managing right.’"
"If you marry an ex-convict how will you be able to use it then?"
"If I really have to choose between BY and him…then I would choose him."
Harabeoji is disappointed in Do Hee and says to her, he’s only an old person in her way and tells her to go out…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee tells Joon Soo her desicion but he disagrees with her.
"I’m not escaping, I’m only walking on my own path."
Do Hee argues that she is as well, but Joon Soo says she isn’t.
"If you leave BY, it means you’re escaping with me. And for me, I don’t want to be the one that takes you away from your family to run away."
"I know…and if I have to pick between you or BY…"
"I am yours. BY is a part of you. You can’t ‘choose’ between them." ((* >ω<) I love this line!) 
"But Harabeoji…"
"Let him see that you can’t choose between any one of them. Weren’t we always choosing the hardest paths and isn’t that why we ended up here? It’s the same this time. If you leave BY, it would be too simple. Then to the elders, I would always be the ‘bad guy’."
"No matter how long we wait, this kind of situation will repeat itself." Do Hee warns.
Joon Soo hugs her and says,
"We still have to wait. The situation will repeat, we will get tired, but as long as we don’t let go of each other’s hand, then one day they will recognize that we are one entity."
(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee sees Harabeoji first thing in the morning to tell him she has changed her mind because of Joon Soo.
"BY is a part of me. In order to let the people of BY respect my decision and believe that I’m a trustworthy person, I will do my best."
(See Harabeoji! See what effect Joon Soo can have on her!?) 
⊂((・▽・))⊃
Joon Soo hands in his resignation letter to Nasajang-nim and thanks him for all the opportunities he gave him. Nasajang-nim asks if this means he has ‘sorted out’ his feelings (for Do Hee) and Joon Soo says no,
"My heart for Do Hee will never change. I only want to ease the burden that I will give to you and the chairman because of my ex-convict identity."
And with that he wishes him the best of health until the next time they meet TT_TT
AND SO, Joon Soo leaves BY for his ‘new’ life now…. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joon Soo comes back home with a handful of groceries and tells Jin Joo that he’s decided to become independant…
Jin Joo keeps on asking if he got kicked out and he assures her he didn’t. He says he’d have to leave anyway after marrying (?) so he just resigned now.
Chul Soo returns and Joon Soo has a talk with him alone telling him to tell Jung Ja Sshi of his past. He feels it’d be better if he told his mother rather than having Joo Young’s mother tell her (because she will find out sooner or later).
They tell Jung Ja sshi later and she’s a bit shocked at first, but she only worries about Nari…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before he leaves though, he sees Do Hee at her office for the last time and tells her he wanted to see Harabeoji but he didn’t allow him in (T_T). Do Hee smiles and puts her hand out wanting to thank him for everything in the position of the General Manager.
He thanks her and shakes her hand…and then she hugs him.
"And this…is as a lover.,. I wish my man all the best on his new journey."
And he gratefully thanks her, patting her back…
(Ɔ ˘⌣˘)♥(˘⌣˘ C)
YOU GUYS *tears up* This is what I call “healing oneself through healing another!” HWAITING!!!。^‿^。
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahjussi leaves after his burst of anger (asking if Joon Soo got fired, and why Do Hee didn’t protect him xD). Joon Soo tells Do Hee that Ahjussi’s just too hurt and can’t believe the news…
"Isn’t it the truth though?" Do Hee sadly says.
Joon Soo goes “I’m going to get angry! Am I a child? Who’s protecting who?” and cuddles Do Hee’s face.
AWWW, that’s the way to go ! Optimism! (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
He tells her he thought of a new business item/idea (which is something along the lines of online shopping) and Do Hee listens to it and says she feels it it’ll be hard to do so she suggests why not he come to Dongdaemun and…
Joon Soo’s like “you don’t trust me?”
I trust you…completely" she quickly salutes him.
(▰˘◡˘▰)
She stands up and suggests they look at what type of site is good.
You won’t get mad at me for helping right?” she asks.
He asks her if she’s tired and she says she is, but after seeing him so determined, she forgot about it all, hehe.
He pats her on the shoulder and says he likes hearing stuff like that and she pokes him asking what else he likes to hear. HEHEHEo (^‿^✿)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joo Young comes back and asks creepy lawyer how he will use that autopsy report and he says he’ll let the whole world know of it. She asks why he’s torturing everyone like this and he distastefully goes,
"Why? Because I’m a person who WILL get revenge. Gong Joon Soo hurt my pride,so no matter what I will get back at him."
Joo Young asks what is the point of marrying her then? What will he get?
He tells her it’s not ‘fun’ to disclose everything all at once…(¬_¬)
She turns around and says she’d rather tell everyone about her relationship with Hyun Suk than to marry him. However, douchebag says that’s not a wise choice (if she really loved Hyun Suk…)
She asks for the report and says she will confirm the truth on her own…
Later, she asks douchebag if they can negotiate something else…she will even die if he wants.
Dying won’t do anything to help, he points out.  He tells her she can only do one thing…
(Side note: the actor who plays creepy lawyer must be like “yes! I can wear something other than a suit now! Hahaha)….

No comments:

Post a Comment