'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

October 27, 2013

Ugly Alert - Ep108 Recap

Joon Soo , officially out of BY (temporarily?) and out collecting some inspiration…for his ‘new idea’.
[I’m curious as to how the writer will create a new opportunity for Joon Soo to breakthrough…
Man, he looks so good and professional snapping away with his camera there… (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee calls Joon Soo to a clothing store and praises herself for making an opportunity for a date despite her busy schedule. (hehe)
She tells him she wants to pick a golfing outfit because she has some important golfing event she has to go to on the weekend (in place of her father, so she wants to look good) 
She comes in closer and lowers her voice telling him,
"Don’t (help me) pick quickly, but slowly (take your time at picking IOW). I even cleared my lunch time schedule (for you!)" HEHEHE(*^▽^*)

Joon Soo obediently obeys and says “got it! I’ll ‘take my time’ at picking”
Then, like a loving boyfriend, Joon Soo helps Do Hee carefully pick out her outfit (I don’t know why, but I just loved this moment. It’s like…usually the boyfriends/husbands are the ones that have little opinion in what their sig. other has to wear (haha), but perhaps it’s because Joon Soo’s experienced…that’s why…)  (~‾⌣‾)~
Switch to the changing room where Do Hee comes out clad in the outfit Joon Soo picked for her. He suddenly gets the idea to take out his camera and snap a few shots of her…outift. HAHAHA
Do Hee’s happy at first saying, “why, am so pretty, you just couldn’t let this opportunity pass by?” 
Photographer Joon Soo is excited and he’s like "another pose, another pose…oh that one’s good!" 
Do Hee stops the ‘photoshoot’ and comes to check out what he’s got…and is surprised when she’s ‘not in it’ HAHAHA. They were just body shots…
" I’m just trying to think of an idea.” he tells her.
"What idea?"
"Have you ever seen me tell you the stages of my ideas?" (IOW: I won’t tell you until the finished product!) 
"Keeping me guessing are you?" Do Hee goes. (─‿─)
Joon Soo suddenly starts to act all cute and requests for another photo while Do Hee is scared off by his cuteness…hehe. (●⌒∇⌒●)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Joo can’t get her ‘proper’ coffee fix at BY, but luckily she can back at home…(▰˘◡˘▰)
She notices that Joon Soo has been gathering ideas and asks if he’s come up with an item…he just smiles and I guess is keeping everyone guessing (including us!)…(⊙ヮ⊙)
Joon Soo heads back to Dongdaemun and pushes around carts delivering clothing just like he first did back in the beginning. Do Hee asks why he’s starting here, and he tells her he can see what’s trending right now.
"I was thinking if I had to start again, then this would be the best place to do so.
Do Hee gets her own cart and Joon Soo is worried about her since she had a long day of work. She tells him she’s not working for free… they’re splitting the pay in half. HAHAHAHA ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ 
"Na Do Hee! I’m the one that used most of the strength!"
"I’m pushing too!"
They argue like a married couple and Joon Soo’s still complaining about getting his share cut by half when Do Hee goes,
"Have I ever been beat before?"
"Nope." Joon Soo quickly replies.
HAHAHA. I LOVE their bickering (and how Joon Soo surrenders)ʘ‿ʘ 
[*sigh* How lovely was this setting and scene where they were acting like a married couple already? It makes me conjure up a story in my head where the husband is working hard as he starts at the lowest position and is aiming to slowly work his way up. Then there’s the wife who’s by his side and always supports him. In the end, the husband will be successful and he and his wife will think back to the ‘good ol days’ back at dongdaemun…pushing carts…ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After some cart pushing, Joon Soo hands Do Hee a can of soda. She asks if he only bought one…
"When you’re in a place with fierce competition, every penny counts." Joon Soo laments. ~(˘▾˘)~
Do Hee smiles and gives her soda to him (AWWWW). She says it reminds her of that ‘scaredy-cat’ (literally, she said “shaking/trembling”) Gong Joon Soo who only bought her one cup of coffee because he felt it was wasteful (if he bought one for himself as well)
Joon Soo’s like “when was I trembling!?” 
Do Hee then changes the subject and asks,
"That…you did that on purpose right?"
"What?"
"Being afraid of women. From the beginning, you had in mind ‘bad intentions’ towards me didn’t you? That’s why you were flustered when you touched my hand…."
"Who was the one who had ‘bad intentions’? Who was the one that said they’d cure my ‘women problem’ and always kept on touching me!?"
Do Hee stands up all defensive going,
"How could I have ‘bad intentions  towards you!? I’m a person with popularity that is sky-high amongst men!"
"Have you forgotten how popular I was among women customers?" A cheeky Joon Soo fights back. 
"Gong Joon Soo, want to have a go at it?"
She suggests they go ‘over there’ and place a bet to see how many of the opposite sex they can attract. 
Joon Soo stands up and tells her,
"This is really extreme. How can you put so much effort in thinking of things like this?
"Look! You’re changing the subject because you have no confidence!" Do Hee points out (BUAHAHAH)
Then, Joon Soo lowers his head and reasons with her,
"How can we bet like this? Will you let me go if another women looked at me? And if another man looked at my woman,how can I not get angry?"
*SWOOON* wow Joon Soo sshi, what a way to ‘win’ Do Hee like that.
≧(´▽`)≦
Do Hee smiles warmly and then suggests ANOTHER way to ‘end’ this bet.
"We’ll have to tell our kids one day anyway…was it daddy or mommy that liked the other person first.">▽<
*silence* 
Joon Soo just gives her a dazed look and snaps out of it, awkwardly laughing and quickly changing the subject saying that it’s getting late…
(IT WAS YOU JOON SOO SSHI!!! Was it not? (It looks like he feels it was him HAHAHAHA) Although I think this question is debatable,  I kind of feel that it was Do Hee first. But who knows, right? 
*warm feels* o(^▽^)o
*please get married soon, you two* ヾ(^∇^)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
annnnnd , warm feels don’t last that long do they?
I don’t want to comment too much on the jooyoung-hyunsuk storyline because I’m honestly not really interested in it. 
I mean, yeah it’s sad…that she’s doing this to protect him, but from a viewer’s perspective, the truth WILL come out anyway, so what they’re doing is just creating pain for themselves and a draggy storyline…. 
With that being said, I really applaud the director for laying out this scene. It was SO well-done. From the moment the cup of water got knocked over, to it dripping slowly under the table and then plopping every so dramatically onto the hardwood floor…
WOW…just wow, kamdok-nim TT_TT 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
married couple feel~~~(*´∀`*人*´∀`*)

No comments:

Post a Comment