'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

October 4, 2013

Ugly Alert - Ep95 Recap


 
"There will be retribution sooner or later for your despicable actions!" 
Well said, Joon Soo. He will pay back…BIG TIME o(>< )o
Back in the hallway, Joon Soo explains to Nari ‘nicely’ that Creepy Lawyer is ‘not normal’ (far from normal =.=) and that he harbours ‘bad feelings ‘towards Joon Soo, that’s why he was like that. Nari is worried that creepy lawyer will treat her Keun oppa badly since he has a higher position. Joon Soo tells her not to worry. (;へ:)

Do Hee and Joo Young see them and notice that she has been crying. She tells them she came to bring ‘proof of renewal of contract’ to creepy lawyer’s office just now and they know right away that something’s up. Joon Soo tells them he has to leave with Nari now and Joo Young is about to shout at creepy lawyer but Do Hee stops her, saying she will go. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee storms in and immediatly tells douchebag,
"I take back what I said saying you were trash…you’re even worse than trash. (DAMN RIGHT he is (/゚Д゚)/)
A person like you shouldn’t even exist on earth!”  (TOTALLY)
He smiles =.=” and tells her he was only doing what he had to do.
She tells him to shut up, and tells him “you reek of a horrible odor” (/゚Д゚)/
He smiles…again and says “you can smell my horrible odor, yet you don’t smell Gong Joon Soo’s. Amazing.” (PSHHHHHH (¬、¬) how thick-skinned can you get!?)
"You know what the most stupidest thing about you is? No matter what you do, your actions will only make those two brothers gain more approval. I don’t know what you plan to do in the future but do as you please, because that will only give my man even more strength."
 (ノ´ー`)ノ Wonderfully said Do Hee!
But after she leaves, he stares menacingly and tells ‘her’,
"The more you guys are like this, the stronger I’ll get.
( ̄□ ̄;)”
AND THE HARDER YOU’LL FALL!!! DEEP INTO HELL (#`д´)ノ
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nari asks why creepy lawyer hates Joon Soo so much and he says he won’t lie, it’s because that guy says he ‘likes’ Do Hee.
Nari asks “by himself? One-sided?”
Do Hee ‘unni’ ignores him that’s why he’s becoming more and more strange.” 
BUHAHAHAH I just love how Joon Soo is using ‘child’ language to describe the situation. Nari is still that cute 5 year old girl to him (´∀`)
Nari blames herself for not acting tough in front of him just now, but it’s because she blanked out after he said the word ‘ex-convict’.
Joon Soo takes her hand saying,
"Sorry…it’s all because of me." 
"Why are you saying sorry? It’s because that ‘crazy ahjussi’ was doing ‘crazy things!’ (HEHEHEHEH I like that new title, crazy ahjussi (¬‿¬)) If I knew earlier, I’d be more alert and attack back at him! Even a kid like me knows you can’t use this method to love people! If you love someone, you’d think of only the best for them”
AWWW NARI! (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
Joon Soo tells her, “looks like it’s not your age that makes you an adult. Even you understand a principle he doesn’t” 
If there’s a next time she says, she’ll definitely attack/ beat him up. =) 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee anxiously waits for Joon Soo and she asks if Nari is alright. He tells her she is, but she only acted strong in front of him. 
Do Hee says she already cursed creepy lawyer (about being worse than garbage) and she finds it unbelievable how he could’ve dragged Nari into this (* ̄m ̄). 
"Do Hee. I always thought it was because he ‘loved’ you, that I did not want to think badly of him. I hoped he wasn’t that type of person, and wouldn’t do something to this extent. But from now on, I won’t view him as a human now…
After sending Nari off just now, I really wanted to beat him up without thinking of the consequences, but I didn’t…because he’s not human.”
\(T∇T)/ Joon Soo yahhhh!!!! *big hug*
He tells her he’ll go work now and before he leaves she tells him
" I really want to say out loud…this person is my man!"
And then they finally smile at each other (in what feels like a LOOOOONG TIME (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joo Young also tries to knock some sense into Do Hee’s father…does it work?
She tells him to think about Joon Soo and Do Hee who don’t even try to explain to him, but silently have to bear all the responsibility. 
"He only did that trying to protect his brother, who isn’t even blood-related to him. He knows he made a big mistake, that’s why he doesn’t even try to explain in front of you.
"I understand you, but no matter what reason there is, the fact is he killed someone."
She further pleads, but he tells her although he understands her sincerity, if her father stood in his shoes, he would do the same.
"It’s the first time I’ve seen Do Hee looking so happy. Can’t you think about this? If she ended it with Joon Soo, then she wouldn’t be able to continue being this happy."
=.= and hard-skulled sajang-nim says ‘she’ll get through it.’ (;-_-)/ He tells her that she should think carefully before letting her mother know about her relationship with Hyun Suk because she wouldn’t like a son-in-law with a brother that has a criminal record.
She tells him she can’t be selfish and think of her own happiness. Joon Soo is bearing it all because of Hyun Suk, but Nasajang-nim tells her “everyone has a load to bear…”
YEP. =.= Nothing is working on him right now. There has to be some drastic moment or earth-shattering situation for him to change his mind. (ノ#-_-)ノ whatever…that shall be.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(・_・”)/\(・_・”) This moment is satisfying (to see the creep get beat up) yet it’s also scary…..
Hyun Suk finds out from Joo Young that creepy lawyer provoked Nari and he calls him out to give him a REAL. GOOD. BEATING. 
Hyun Suk tells the scumbag if he were ‘human’ he would know what is right and wrong. (this topic of him being human or not has been brought up so many times, that I believe that he really ISN’T HUMAN. He’s a MONSTER!!!) 
"You’re worse than a dog! How can you drag a little kid into this!?!?" (note: yes, he’s worse than a dog. he even makes dogs look bad)
"IF you were a man, you wouldn’t have done something so despicable (note: he’s not a man =.=)
The creep shouts that he was only giving him some ‘friendly advice’ to Nari, what is wrong with that ?(ー△ー;)
"You’re just a disgusting person who only knows how to sprinkle salt on people’s wounds!" 
Creepy Lawyer knows how to provoke Hyun Suk, telling him he must be ‘helping’ Joon Soo throw the punches and it must’ve been like that before too. 
"In order to protect his ‘smart’ brother, that stupid brother of yours!"
*brawl. fight . punch. blood* 
"I know people like you too well. If you can’t provoke one person, you’ll drag their family into it."
"It was the same for Lee Kyung Tae. Your punches are so weak, why did you have to let your brother take the blame?"
Hyun Suk prepares to punch him again but Joo Young stops him saying that the creep WANTS him to do that. 
Hyun Suk gives him a final warning, “I won’t be as nice as my brother. He was afraid I would use my position, that’s why he didn’t allow me to intervene no matter what you did. But if you continue being like this, I’ll do anything to take you down.”
Douchebag then gives the creepiest bloody smile that will send shivers down your spine and tells them,
"Remember, I’m a vengeful person…" 
∑(O_O;)
YEP. There’s only one word to describe creepy lawyer in his maniac state:  
schadenfreude’: malicious enjoyment derived from observing someone else’s misfortune. 
(´⊙ω⊙`)!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sajangnim and Joon Soo go back to their ‘sorrowful’ soju meeting place and he tells him Joo Young told him the reason why he killed someone. Joon Soo quickly explains that he was young and did that out of a flare of temper.
"I know you continued coming to work not because you disregarded me. You came to BY because of my daughter, so leaving BY is not for you to decide. You could’ve chose they easy way out, but you didn’t thats why you sit in front of me. I won’t use money to chase you away because I don’t want to use money to place a value on my daughter (=.=). I’m not forcing you out of BY, because I don’t want to disrespect my daughter’s sincerity.
That’s why as a father, I ask of a favour. I know you don’t have kids, so asking you to understand being a father is too presumptuous. But think in terms of your siblings. You would want to clear away any rocks so they don’t fall. You’re not simply just a rock in her life, you’re a wound in her heart. If the wound is not treated now, then she’ll have to bleed her whole life….think of this as a father’s pleading.”
 (╥_╥) The pain…oh the pain…. for Joon Soo to hear this TT_TT…..
Nasajang-nim gets up to leave and Joon Soo tells him,
" I tried to leave. I tried to hide everything in my heart and go far away. But I felt I couldn’t breathe and continue to live, that’s why I came back. I don’t ask for anything, but to be by her side and help her. If I could look at her from afar and live, then I am willing to do that. Please allow me to do so."
"That will only make her bleed more." Nasajang-nim coldly replies back. "Do you want to see her give up being happy as a normal person and let her bleed eternally?
 (╯︵╰,) NA-SA-JANG-NIM….how could you …. hurt Joon Soo like this… *resist urge to slap him* When will you realize that she won’t be a ‘happy normal person’ IF she gives him up? Why do you have everything the wrong way!?!?!?!?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Up on the rooftop, In Joo says she also wishes for Joon Soo to just ‘leave’ (all the trouble) but if he left, Do Hee would get haggard as each day passed then sajangnim would…
"No matter how anxious we are, will we ever be as anxious as sajang-nim ,who only wants the best for Do Hee? I’m thinking about this question."
"This is the most impossible thing in the world" In Joo tells him. "For children to understand their parents."
She tells him not to worry about this, and the most important thing for him to do is think about what his heart feels. 
Joon Soo meets creepy lawyer in the hallway and he tells Joon Soo that ex-minister KIM (or LEE? I’m confused now with all the last names =.=) gave him ‘power of attorney’ (legal document that gives someone else the right to act on your behalf). He tells him about getting beat up by Hyun Suk yesterday, and says that ex-minister Kim is still influential enough to get what he wants done. It’s an indirect threat to Joon Soo and he knows it.
After an afternoon of mulling, Joon Soo finally meets “Lee Kyung Tae’s” father…..
(darnit,  I remember he was “KIM” and not “LEE”. Whatever, I’ll stick with Kim =.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment