'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

November 23, 2013

Ugly Alert - Ep128 Recap

So creepy lawyer announces his intent to take over and ‘control’ BY and it’s known now that he has 18% of the company shares and ‘power of attorneys’ (but that can change if the shareholders withdraw it…)
Harabeoji says that they can only rely on the release of their new products now to hope for a change of events…

Everyone is preparing for the new product as it’s launch is tomorrow and this is when Joon Soo comes up with an idea….which is implementing QR codes! (although…that’s not really new is it? I guess for clothing maybe…?)
Soon, the new items and their QR codes enter the stores and there is a good reaction from the customers (yay!)
Harabeoji tells Do Hee that if it weren’t for creepy lawyer, than Jung Yeon (and her soon-to-be sibling!) would have been here for her wedding…
Do Hee thinks of it this way: all thanks to creepy lawyer, they’ve had new opportunities opened up to them. 
Right right, think positive! \(^▽^@)ノ
Meanwhile, creepy lawyer tells his father that ‘the thing’ he is worrying about won’t happen… (in other words, their whole plan failing! and that isdefinitely going to happen! Muahahaha Get ready to get your bums thrown in jail!!!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joon Soo is keeping his dress ‘top-secret’ from Do Hee and won’t even let her TRY it on!!! HAHAHAHA (he says he’s confident he knows her size ¬‿¬ )
"Who tries on their wedding dress for the first time ON their wedding day?" Do Hee argues.
Joon Soo still doesn’t budge and tells her to just wait a bit longer (ノ^∇^).
She then jumps to hug him and tells him to ‘confirm’ (her size) this way then. (GYAAHHH!!!!) (*´▽`*)
Joon Soo lifts her up and they share a sweet moment together before In Joo and Ahjussi interrupt them.
In Joo complains, “I don’t know why I have to feel awkward coming into my own house!” BUAHAHAHAHA 
Ahjussi kindly says they’ll leave again so they can continue and In Joo refuses,
they’ll be like this even if there’s someone around anyway~" HAHAHAH
In Joo says she heard that their honeymoon….IS STAYING AT SEOUL HOTEL FOR TWO DAYS!?!?!?(」゜ロ゜)」
"A honeymoon is a once in a lifetime thing, shouldn’t you go somewhere far?"
I KNOW, RIGHT? AHJUSSI! (屮゜Д゜)屮
In Joo says they can’t since they have to worry about the company…*sigh*
(◍•﹏•)
(Damnit! This is all creepy lawyer’s fault! Now they can’t go on a romantic honeymoon together TT_TT. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehe, quick skin care fix to the rescue before the wedding! Provided by the mother-daughter team! (〜^∇^)〜
At breakfast, Do Hee gets a phone call from her father who says he can’t make it to their wedding because his flight got delayed from some snow-storm…
Joo Young’s mother asks who will hold her hand and accompany her down the aisle then?
Do Hee says that even if her father were here, he won’t do that…
She explains saying that he thinks this was a path she chose herself (and I guess he didn’t really support her before) and that he was too bad towards Joon Soo so he feels sorry…that’s why he feels he doesn’t have the right to hold her hand :(
Joo Young’s mother says he’s being obstinate, but Harabeoji says this is his sincerity instead…
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nari visits Joon Soo before his wedding and gives him a hug congratulting him and telling him she loves him a lot.
"Because of us, you’ve had a hard time…sorry. You must be happy now. "
" I didn’t have a hard time. If it weren’t for you guys, I wouldn’t have ended up where I am now."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The night before their wedding, the two share another emotional moment together and confirm their true love towards each other once more…(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
We’ve…really come a long way.” Do Hee says.
Joon Soo then confesses,”Do Hee ah. Thank you for finding me out of the millions of people (in this world). And for me to have found you… I’m thankful.”
Do Hee lays her head on Joon Soo’s shoulder and tells him,
"As your lover, (although) it was hard for Na Do Hee to accept Gong Joon Soo’s lies…when I think about it again, that Gong Joon Soo that had no way of telling me…I had no other choice but to love (him).
If you didn’t go on that path, perhaps we would’ve just passed by each other without knowing it. Then I would have lived, never having the memories of me cheering at the World Cup and finding a little child.
Perhaps that is why we walked on the same path a long time ago before…in order to find each other… “
(。ノω\。)
And this is when Joon Soo reaches out and cuddles her face in his hands. He lovingly looks into her eyes before planting a kiss on her forehead…and he doesn’t stop there(!) because he then lightly kisses her on the nose…and then finally…
the most gentle and passionate kiss on the lips…
Wooooooo (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )~~~~~~~
Joon Soo has totally taken it to a new level with his ‘3 levels of kisses’. 
Everything was oozing with tender, warm-hearted emotion…
*satisfied sigh* 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rejoice, rejoice! Oh the beauty of this whole scene. SO MANY FEEELS…. *CRY*(/□\*)・゜
Do Hee enters the chapel wearing Joon Soo’s dress (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ and she’s so beautiful…
Joon Soo looks at his bride and in a voice-over he says,
"After saying to me ‘let’s walk together’ and reaching out to hold onto my hand…
this woman has never before swayed once.
(Now) my bride who has walked on that difficult road, is walking towards me…” 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I, Gong Joon Soo, take you (Na Do Hee), as my wife."
"I, Na Do Hee, take you (Gong Joon Soo), as my husband."
"Whether in good times, or bad times…"
"In sickness and in health…"
"I will love you and honour you and be faithful (towards you)."
"I promise."
"I promise."
(Ɔ ˘⌣˘)♥(˘⌣˘ C)
♥♥♥ I now pronounce you husband and wife!!!  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joon Soo and Do Hee did not walk their path alone. They had many others to support and lead them on this path.
Gong Siblings:
If it weren’t for them, as Joon Soo said, he wouldn’t have become the person he is today. They changed his entire life that day he met his new mother. They were the reason he lived, and their love and support will continue forever. This step-sibling relationship is the most beautiful and touching I’ve seen in my entire history of k-drama watching. *tear*
Ahjusshi: He was like a second father to Joon Soo. He unconditionally supported Joon Soo and Do Hee no matter what. I will always remember his love, his humour, his positivity and warmness.  Ahjussi, I hope you get together with your true love as well soon! 
Harabeoji: Always righteous and upright. He believed and supported Joon Soo, and although he objected to them once because of certain circumstances, that was only a temporary misunderstanding. He shall now trust BY, his whole life, to Do Hee and guide her along her future path with Joon Soo…
In Joo: the most eccentric yet amazing mentor. Thank you for supporting Joon Soo and Do Hee the whole way. Thank you for discovering and fostering Joon Soo’s talent and make him have the courage he has today. 
Damn. Everything’s getting so emotional…now that we’re nearing the end….*sobsobsob*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It doesn’t get any more beautiful than this as the Gong Family serenade the newly-weds with a touching classic: 
Miracle- Kim Dong Ryul
♫ When I look into your eyes, everything seems like a dream.
Among the millions of people, it had to be us two.
This might’ve been a miracle.
When I am in your embrace, I recognize a new me. 
Before I met you, how could I have lived?
I might as well have been dead.
How could we have missed each other like this,
even though we were so close?
The time to love, is always so short,
I believe,
I will believe,
we will be together until the end of this world.
How long have you sought me,
have you wandered (about before?)
Have you heard my prayer,
did you listen carefully to my prayer,
(I prayed) that just once in our lifetime we will brush shoulders,
in hopes of recognizing each other the moment our eyes meet.
Just like this…♫
ू(ʚ̴̶̷́ .̠ ʚ̴̶̷̥̀ ू) Finally. These two have come a long way and have been through so much together.*sigh* I wish them all the happiness and love for the rest of their lives!~ (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

No comments:

Post a Comment