'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

December 26, 2013

Interview (Elle - December 2013) - “To look in the eye and communicate sincerely with the heart”

Source: Imjuhwan gallery
Translated: Cookingdramas
image
superheros-
The superheros of this era are those who, while do their best at what they’re given,  are also people who silently walk on their own path. In that sense, aren’t our fathers  truly the greatest superheroes then?
-my father-
I have sincerely looked back and thought back many times of my father. For his family, he did all kinds of work and now that it’s time for him to retire, when I look at him I feel thankful and treasure him.  It has made me think of how valuable family is .
-most unforgettable present-
I went to a fan meeting in Japan for the drama “Snow Queen”. I met with a female fan who actually had myasthenia, the sickness Sung Yuri had in the drama.  (She told me) that in the drama I gave her a lot of strength. Thankfully her health had improved and when I talked with her and heard that, I felt even more grateful.
 -busy filming schedule-
In between my busy filming schedule, the way I gain my energy is by talking about everyday topics with the staff. Behind the scenes, they work-hard and so although I receive the spotlight, I always hold a thankful heart towards the staff.
 -to be happy like this-
Nowadays, the phone is always in one’s hand.  Although the smartphone is many people’s form of communication, to actually meet face to face and look into one’s eyes to talk, that sort of thing has become less common.
Besides for work, I rarely use my phone to talk. These days if you don’t know the directions, you can (easily) find it with a smartphone. I guess that’s why we’re missing out on the ‘basic happiness’ (of life). Although this is just an ‘analog’(IOW: ’analogy’) I think if we start caring and exchange small-talk with one another, it’s a starting point in which we can share our happiness.
 -anyone can help-
If I don’t have anything big to do, at the end of the year when (I see) the Salvation Army kettles, whatever I have in my wallet, I’ll definitely put it all in.
image

No comments:

Post a Comment