'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

January 1, 2014

Bucket List - STAR’S TALK “My Plan”

Source: Atstar1
Translator: Cookingdramas
image
★Question
1. If they made any plans in 2013.
2.  If they had plans  in 2013 that they couldn’t achieve and feel regretful about.
3. “These are my 2014 New Years resolutions that I will definitely fulfill”
 ★임주환
1. After getting discharged, my goal was to quickly find a project to do and I had the chance to star in <Ugly Alert> , so to some extent my plan was achieved. In exchange though, I didn’t have any personal time. Now that I don’t have any wishes to fulfill, I’m going to be sleeping (laughs). Because I know that time’s nearly up, my goals for  2013 probably won’t be achieved.
2. I never went on vacation once this year. I couldn’t go out of the country because I was still completing my army duty and after getting discharged I immediately started filming the drama so I wasn’t able to go. So in 2014, my goal is to take a trip out of the country. Right after I got discharged I immediately prepared the passport but up until now it’s still lying around in my house untouched. This year, I’m definitely going to use it.  
3. For example, now when I’m out on the streets I get called Ugly Alert’s ‘Gong Joon Soo.’ Therefore next year I want to be called as ‘Im Joo Hwan.’ Up until now, while I have set up my ‘foundation’ and have gotten ‘assessed’, I now want to start building the pillars. This is something I know I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment