'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

May 10, 2014

Gong Jun Su ♥ Na Do Hee / Ugly Alert - Ep63 Recap - Walking on the street

DH: Just saying. Maybe in our previous lifetime, we were twins.
JS: I don’t believe in previous life, but I don’t want to be reborn.
DH: Why? You need to be reborn so you can encounter me.
JS: In this lifetime, I need to love till my heart is content and then become a comet that burns away and disappears.
DH: Gong Junsu. You can really say things that move a person’s heart.
JS: Is it?
DH: You can’t say random things to a girl.
JS: I don’t want you to curse me to death.
DH: That is right. Be devoted to me. I’m very satisfied…this guy. We haven’t ran for a while.
(Translated by 0timelost)

3 comments:

  1. Hyee, I really like the song that you use on this blog, can I know the title of the song? ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's "Still thinking of you" - OST of The Painter Of The Wind.

      Delete
  2. OHMYGOSH. Thank you so much ! I have been looking for it for a long time ><

    ReplyDelete