'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

July 6, 2014

Gong Jun Su ♥ Na Do Hee / Ugly Alert - Ep70 Recap - Part 1

JS: Why did you come?

DH: Guess aximdo really miss me. Oh...I see you missed me lots

JS: For someone who doesn't have time to talk on the phone, you must really be tired. You shoudl just go home straight to rest why are you here?
DH: do you really miss me?

JS: If I use Nari's way of saying, it is 'Her"
DH: Now you understand how I feel when you ignore me when you work. 
JS: If I ignore you, then the world dun have anyone to ignore

DH: Don't be so Don't be so
JS: What

DH: You are acting like a child who throw tantrum
JS: what

DH: really looks sexy
JS: I'm going crazy. It is enough, NDH

DH:GJS
JS: Why
DH: I'm a woman too.

DH: Don't come here don't come here. If you catch me, you may not be able to control. If you have confidence, then you come catch me.

JS: Although I have no confidence, I just want to catch you, to be less angry.

 

Translated by K_craze

No comments:

Post a Comment