'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

October 30, 2012

Im Ju Hwan totally drew me into the story

Written by Winnieho


I rewatched the whole series as soon as I finished ep 16! I've also replayed ep 11 of the goodbye scene a few times. (Yes, I know I'm pathetic image ) PK's stages of emotions inside the room was really heart wrenching and I cried buckets along with him! I'm very impressed with IJH's acting ability. That scene was a total killer!

IJH totally drew me into the story. He made me interested to know what will happen next. His control and subtleness in expressions and mannerisms in translating the character of Park Kyu to the screen has to be commended. He has good comedic timing and good chemistry with the lead actress. To top it all, IJH is soooo very good to look at. image (Yes, I'm so in love with Park Kyu!) image 

I was really afraid that PK would give up on his love. That's why BJ's mom is my heroine. The clam story was genius on her part. It explained a lot but with finesse. It was also a LOL moment on a serious subject.

I don't know whether there is any significance of having both PK and BJ wearing white during the last scene in ep 16. I would like to think that it makes them a couple! That last scene where they just called each other's nicknames were just too cute. IJH and SW both were marvelous there. No spoken words, but their feelings were expressed through their eyes, facial expressions as well as the timbre of their voice in calling each other's nick names. Le sigh... I just melted into a puddle. image 


I am very much looking forward to the full version, and hope that some kind soul out there in the internet world will take pity on me and upload the full version when aired in Japan. If it's not too much to ask, with English subtitles too! Sorry if I'm being obnoxious by asking too much (!), but I can't help it. I'm just obsessed with this series, particularly the interactions between PK and BJ. I am also happy to purchase a box, but I don't know whether it will be available in my country. Meanwhile, I'll just have to contend with streaming in viikii.net with its problematic traffic with youtube. image 

No comments:

Post a Comment