'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

October 31, 2012

Tamra - This is the best drama I've ever seen!

Written by Zheisya


Recently being addicted to Tamra, The Island.

I’ve just finished watch this series. I usually being a silent reader in K-drama forums, but this time I can’t hold myself to give comment here (actually it takes lots of my courage to post here with my limited vocab and my poor grammar… Please take it easy… )

When I first saw the poster and synopsis, I am not interested at all. I keep skip this drama and choose the others. Its because in the poster Pierre looks so pale (I think he is a vampire before) and Seo Woo can’t catch my eyes more than 1 sec. Im Joo Hwan more attractive there, but his position makes me think this drama such a waste to put the georgeous face not in the first place. 

The synopsis looks like the focus is William, which a bit irritated because it’s a Korean Drama… I mean its more interesting if the main lead is Korean. And the beginning of ep. 1, when the story takes place in England, looks awkward and weird. It must be great if the story started from Tamra Island or Beo Jin/Park Gyu (They are the main leads, right?).

Maybe that’s why this drama have low ratings and sadly it has to be shortened. I think it’s not a kind drama that make people interested from the first sight. Its just my own opinion.
I skip watch from ep. 2 to final ep. before I come back to ep.3 because I am so curious who is the main lead, William or Park Gyu? The synopsis and the beginning story looks like its William, but somehow my feeling keep hoping its Park Gyu. And yay… I am really glad its Park Gyu (I like Im Joo Hwan from SQ and BOF but he got a small part there). If William is the main lead maybe I don’t like this drama. 

I decided to watch Tamra because accidentally when I bored watch My Fair Lady and read postings on Dramabeans, there’s some comments saying this drama quite interesting. So I try and then….All I can say is…..

THIS IS THE BEST DRAMA I’VE EVER SEEN !!!


The story begins with something silly and really funny (I never thought there’s somebody being addicted to a chamber pot hehe…) but then the story slowly goes to a deeper meaning. The end of each episodes always make me curious what will happened next. I can’t sleep until the next day just to finish this drama with some skips and FF (From 4 pm to 5 am haha…)

The actors are great (although I found Pierre and Seo Woo acts sometimes a bit unnatural), and I think Im Joo Hwan is the best here. He portrayed Park Gyu very well in every aspects, especially his emotions… really natural. His act equal to Yoo Ji Tae in Star’s Lover, even if he doesn’t say a word, but his expression and body language more than enough to tell us what he think. He must get awards for his acting. I always feel my heart is really hurt when I see his tears. 
Park Gyu definitely is a man that makes all woman will go die for him. Clever, Georgeous, Rich, and Educated…. Really Delicious !!! If only there’s a man like that exists in the world….I will catch him! (I have a weird feeling that its looks like I am Kkeut Boon haha…)

The scenery really beautiful and every angle of the scene takes nicely, I think the director must be a pro. Two thumbs up for him! I keep asking myself when my country have great director and great drama…They always produce long and weird drama. 

The background musics also great, I can feel myself dive in the deep sea…(I do love dive). Jeju Island… Wait Me…I am coming…

But I really hate the fact that this drama has to be shortened. It affect the whole story, the missing part obviously makes the story blur and confusing. I take my words THIS IS THE BEST DRAMA I’VE EVER SEEN !!! until I watch the uncut version haha…

I never bored rewatch this drama. I think I can’t watch other dramas until I watch the uncut version. All I can do now is counting days …waiting the uncut version to be released. 

No comments:

Post a Comment