'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

December 30, 2012

What's Up is ONE of my all time favorite drama's.


I wanted to watch What's Up for a long time ago but never really got around to do so. But I picked it up on Tuesday and already finished it. IT WAS SOOOOOOO GOOOD. I watched over 70 K-drama's in the last 4.5 years. And What's Up is ONE of my all time favorite drama's. IT WAS BEYOOOOOOND GOOOOD!It's sort of like dream high but only a thousand times better. Every character, every conflict was so well portrayed. I am absolutely floored. Of course the actors were really gooood as well. Im Joo Hwan, Im Joo Eun, Kim Ji Won, Daesung, Oh Man Suk, Lee Soo Hyuk and Jo Jung Suk had stellar performances. This drama had some of the BEST songs EVER in any drama before!
I just wished the eps were longer and some of the earlier conflicts introduced were played out more but they had a 45 min time constraint so they cut some stuff out. Sigh. I know some people didnt like the ending but I liked it since the whole drama was done in a slice of life format.
I really want a Vol 2 since I am guessing that the writers really wanted to do a second season hence the ending. But with Im Joo Hwan in the military now and how the drama flew under the radar. Idk. But like seriously broadcast stations have drama's like BoF and Dream High 2 which are like mindless disasters but the real dramas like What's Up get pushed aside for that sort of ridiculousness. Which is beyond me.
Also besides Daesung's Lunatic, their were a lot of other songs in the drama which I think was the drama's original score have they been released?
If you have not watched it get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment