'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

April 25, 2013

What's Up ♥ Smile :)


Ok, OMG how do I begin to explain What's Up? I really don't want to oversell it but seriously, I frigin love it! I haven't loved a campus drama this much since Dream High *cough sorry Heartstrings* No but really, I can't recommend it enough and it's become one of my favorite casts so far. All the conflicts are solid and I love the fact that every character is a lot deeper than you initially think so in the end they end up surprising you. It kinda reminds me of Tamra the Island, maybe because it has a lot of the same characters... is it the same director?

All I know is Im Joo Hwan is in it and I don't think I could coherently explain my love for him ♥ It literally doesn't matter what horrible haircut they give him I would still marry him on the spot. 

Okay, that being said I hope you enjoy the video lol

Credit: mrsdarcy27

No comments:

Post a Comment