'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

August 30, 2013

Ugly Alert - Ep73 Recap

Oh no! Joonhee are on the verge of a fight !(we haven’t had those in so long T_T)
"What you’re doing right now, is like how a mother is afraid her son will fall, so she’s not letting him run. Or, when the child has not finished his homework and the mother says ‘it’s okay, I’ll do it for you."
Do Hee asks if he’s overreacting. This ‘data collection’ is only part of his job, but it’s not his ‘main’ job. She just wanted to improve his work efficiency, what’s wrong with that?
If she does that, he’ll just become lazy he says. 
"No matter what task I get, I will work hard at it myself. Only then, will I improve."
He tells her she just can’t ‘pick and choose’ tasks for him to do just to ‘save time’ for him. All of these things, will make him become a more better person, a part of the team.
"I just wanted to help you save time so you could focus on more important things!" 
"Do you think doing that kind of stuff is (out of) love, Na Do Hee?"
"I can help you. I don’t want to see you suffer. I knew…if it weren’t for me you wouldn’t be working so hard"
"For you, I want to become a better person, that is the truth. I really want that. But I want to walk towards (that goal) one step at a time."
He says he’s leaving to collect data now, but she tells him to just use what she has now. It’s the same thing anyway, he’s being unreasonable. (aww, Do Hee…you still don’t get it TT_TT).
"Maybe I’ll become more unreasonable later on, walking on a windy road. Even if you feel like you can’t take it, you have to hold it in for now. The man you love…is like this.
I get how both of them are feeling. Joon Soo wants to prove his ability by doing everything himself. He’s not the type to take ‘shortcuts’. Do Hee on the other hand, is being affected by creepy lawyer and all, and wants desperately to help him become that ‘better person,’ faster. It’s all out of good intention, but I think she needs to step back and realize ‘ah, right. This is Gong Joon Soo. Giving him ‘shortcuts’ is not his style.’ 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee comes to In Joo to tell her about their ‘fight’.
"To a normal person like you, it’s likely that you’d do something wrong like this."
"Don’t say that teacher. When Joon Soo was talking so seriously to me, I really felt a bit scared."
"That kid. He really knows when to ‘flare his temper’ at the right time. I’m really a genius, teaching my student so well." (buahahaha)
"It’s interesting, before he was ‘afraid’ of Na Do Hee, and now I have taught him to become a person you are afraid of. Wow, I’m really amazing."
Do Hee jokes In Joo should start dating and she happily says “you’re giving me Joon Soo now that you can’t handle him?”
"Our really nice Joon Soo, when his face became serious and he said to me ‘you can’t do this Do Hee’, I finally felt that this was the feeling of love. I just felt it was a pity if I only felt this, so I wanted to share it with you."
o (◡‿◡✿) aigoo Do Hee ah…
"Look at you! Call Joon Soo here now and see if you will say the same thing!" 
"Sorry, he’s originally a ‘rare breed’, it’s hard to find someone like him.’
Do Hee chases after In Joo, and she unfortunately bumps into Creepy Lawyer (literally). 
"You’re quite ‘active’ around the company recently."
" I figured that it helps bring up working efficiency." She coldly tells him.
"You really think this would help you?"
"A wooden person like you, would of course not feel the positive effects of ‘change’. But I’m certain of one thing: a puddle of dead water will only rot away in the end.The smell of ‘rotting’ water is hated by everyone."
OH BUUUUURRNN!!!! Nice one Do Hee. Nice one.  (ノ´ー`)ノ
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Creepy Lawyer drops by at the Na household to gift a chess set to Harabeoji. He says he doesn’t have much hobbies, so it’d be nice if he could learn from him =.= 
"Where? Would you like to learn at my house?" 
"Well, we can’t do personal things at the company. If I could, please allow me to learn here."
Pffft, Harabeoji totally sees through him though.
"You really want to learn? Or are you just using this as an excuse to come in and out of our household? Thank you for your gift, since your father gave it, I can’t decline. How about this, put this chess set in Na Sajangnim (Do Hee’s father)’s office and he’ll teach you."
"Is my presence at your house, really that uncomfortable to you?" 
Harabeoji smiles "I really love my grand-daughter  so I don’t want her to feel any burden."
BURN!!! AHAHAHAHA. Two smacks in Creepy Lawyer’s face today. I am very much satisfied.  (︶ω︶)
Later, Jung Yeon says she noticed how his face changed so suddenly after Harabeoji declined him. He looks like a scheming person, so she’s only afraid for Do Hee. 
Do Hee’s father suddenly asks to re-read that report again and Jung Yeon says she will give it to him…only if he promises her he’ll take the effort and thought to read it this time. 
By the looks of it, everyone is slowly shifting towards  DoHee’s side. Their power and support is really what JoonHee need as strength! 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee’s at In Joo’s place waiting for Joon Soo and she instead sees an interesting exchange between the two ‘friends’ In Joo and Ahjusshi. 
In Joo’s telling Ahjusshi to just give up his ‘Jung Ja sshi’ (Chul Soo’s mom) but he get’s angry and can’t believe his ‘friend’ would say that.
She just doesn’t want him getting hurt like how he did from his previous women! 
He tells her those women helped him become who he is today. How can a genius like her not understand!?
In Joo quickly apologizes and they go on exchanging their passionate friendship. (“chingoo this, chingoo that xD”) 
Do Hee stares amused (and I think she gets the idea that she should act like In Joo in this similar situation…) She sighs ,asking herself where her Joon Soo is.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joon Soo finally comes back! And Do Hee (after witnessing InJoo and Ahjussi’s exchange  (¬‿¬)) immediately raises her hands up as a gesture of regret and asks for forgiveness.
"I’m reflecting now. I know I was too thoughtless. I admit, it’s all my fault. I wanted to help you do what you were supposed to do (yourself), I’m really stupid."
She tells him to hit her, but he says he doesn’t use violence. If she wants to reflect, she should continue standing here like that.
Alarmed, she quickly blocks him and lowers her voice pleading with "Honey…."
AWWWWW…≧(´▽`)≦
but Joon Soo’s like “ I told you, I get goosebumps from that because of Teacher In Joo o____O. So either think of a new name or just call me ‘ashimdo’. 
She says “honey” one last time and he says “you really want to stand here all night, don’t you?”
She quickly changes to “Ashimdo-nim…my love.”
"What?"
"My shoulders hurt…Do Hee’s shoulders really hurt." She uses her most cutest voice (AWWWWWW!!!!!!)o(≧∇≦o)
"Your cuteness won’t work on me." He tells her (buahahahaha)
"Please…let me put my hands down." She begs again.
He smiles and tells her she can put them down.
"BUT…if you do this again, it won’t be as simple as standing here raising your arms as a punishment."

She promises him it won’t happen again! And they smile sweetly at each other.
And then no more JoonHee after that because Joo Young phones her >…..> 
There’s one thing to comment about though. Through their ‘fight’ in the beginning ,to Do Hee asking for forgiveness here, you can clearly see a'reversal of roles' in their relationship now. Before it was Do Hee head-locking Joon Soo, punching him, being the ‘man’ in the relationship (as Joon Soo once put it lol). Joon Soo overall was pretty passive with her. 
Now that all these obstacles are sprouting up , forcing them to adapt quickly, Joon Soo’s taking that role of the ‘man’ in the relationship. He’s still sweet and all, but he’s showing his serious side now. Before I got a ‘foolish and passive’ aura from him but now I also see that ‘manly and serious’ feeling emanating out (very attractive!) . Joon Soo’s transforming~~~(be serious, but still let loose sometimes!) o(^▽^)o
Now please writer, just feed me some of those intimate interactions I was used to episodes ago (>д<)or else, I will officially announce this week as “JoonHee Drought Week” !!! ()´д`()

No comments:

Post a Comment