'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

August 31, 2013

Ugly Alert - Ep74 Recap

Joon Soo and Do Hee leave the other two to spend some time together and to get things ‘cleared up’.
And as they look into the hospital, you see that it is these two that truly understand Joo Young and Hyun Suk the most. It’s probably because they’ve been through a lot together, so it was natural of them to analyze Hyun Suk and Joo Young so calmly. Both of them had that "it’s all up to themselves now" kind of look. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee uses an excuse that Joo Young and her drank too much (and don’t want to bother Harabeoji) so they’ll be staying over at In Joo’s for the night.
Joon Soo’s at the side like “YOU’RE not going home as well?”
The aunt’s like “how come you sound so ‘normal’ then?” 
And Do Hee quickly rushes to act all drunk, making all these ‘fake-throwing-up’ noises, while Joon Soo’s just furrowing his eyebrows at the sight of her exaggerated acting.
"My acting’s quite good isn’t it?" she asks.
"Why are you using Shin Joo Young as an excuse not to go home?"
"*gasp*, you’re scared, aren’t you Gong Joon Soo?" 
Buahahahah (*≧▽≦)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, firstly let’s squeal at the camera scene showing those 2 dolls sitting on the ledge next to JoonHee!!! Good take, director!
Joon Soo tells Do Hee to sleep in his room if she’s tired. He and ahjussi will sleep up here. But what about In Joo? Do Hee asks. "She’ll probably be happy to chat with ajusshi here." Joon Soo says.
Do Hee says “well Songsaemnim (In Joo) wanted to take you to Paris to get married before….no, no! It’s too dangerous. I’ll stay here as well.”
Making fun of me again now, aren’t you?” Joon Soo says.
She’s joking about the teacher…but she asks ”what about that girl from Team B?”
"It seems like she’s trying to seduce ‘my man’" 
*oooo, jealous Do Hee*(^ω^)
Joon Soo’s like “oh really now, let me focus on my work!" and he lightly presses his forehead against hers (*gyahhhh~* in fact, I wanted to use the term ‘head-butt’  (¬‿¬) puhahahaha)
"I heard men have this tendency…to not reject woman that like them." 
Joon Soo sighs and stands up and goes “Okay, Na Do Hee I’ll play with you.”
A happy Do Hee asks “can we play that came we played at Dong Dae Mun before? (clapping hands trying to make opponent fall, that one)
So then, Do Hee slyly ‘pretends’ to ‘lose’ and falls into Joon Soo’s embrace. *OMG OMG OMG!!!!  O(≧∇≦)O*
She smiles gleefully and Joon Soo tells her to close her eyes. 
(and it’s here where I badly wish that he was going to do what I wanted him to do *cough*…ʘ‿ʘ.)
She happily complies and he readies his fingers prepared to…
    flick her forehead.(゜▽゜)”
OMO T_T, I guess no kiss. But! that was still so cute! >.<
He looks SO proud though  and he’s like “oh the glory!” 
However… it’s not glorious for too long because Do Hee does what she’s best at: headlocks him and asks him “do you wanna die!?” She then launches her own flicking revenge on him. BUAHAHAHAHAHA.*these two* (´∀`)
Again, their happy time is cut short when In Joo and Ahjussi walk in on them. They quickly stop and act all guilty (avoiding their eyes, Do Hee curls the ends of her hair, hahahah)
In Joo’s like “Do Hee, why aren’t you home? And Joon Soo, why don’t you just take Do Hee into your room and ‘play’!?" (✧◡✧)❤(I KNOW RIGHT?! next time, do this in your room so you won’t get disturbed next time!!!)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ajusshi’s lying on the bed and he asks Joon Soo "you wish I wasn’t here right? If I wasn’t here…you’d be here with Do Hee and…" he can’t finish his sentence because he’s too embarrassed by the thought, hahahahah. ^∇^
Joon Soo just shakes his head.
Ajusshi then goes on to say “ I really don’t get it. Why don’t you two take it to the ‘next level’ since you guys are so in love? Why are you hesitating?” (THANK YOU AJUSSHI. Even he thinks that way xD)
Joon Soo’s like “onto what ‘next level?
"Why are you acting? If I met my ‘destined woman’ I’d just….marry her right away!’
"Do you think Do Hee dropped from the sky?"
"Huh?"
"The reason why Do Hee’s here, is because of her grandfather, her parents, and her family members. I don’t want to use love as an excuse to make their relationships become strained."
"So what then? Even if you work any harder, they’re not going to give Do Hee to you (so easily) like that.
"Perhaps we can only be together by ‘being apart."
"Why are you torturing yourself?" 
"That’s why for it not to be like that, I’m working hard so I can also have a ‘closer’ relationship with her."
"But life’s short, Joon Soo! Who cares about that, first just hasten the level of your relationship and then…" 
Joon Soo cuts him off and asks him “how did I become friends with you when we are so different?”
I am also waiting for that day where everyone can acknowledge Joon Soo and Do Hee and then they can happily really be together and GET MARRIED. *SIGH* That’s like gonna happen at the end right? (≧д≦)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the other side of the room, In Joo sighs that she wish she could be interacting with Ajusshi like how Joon Soo and him are doing now. 
"It’d be so nice if I was a man or if he was a woman." (awwwww)
Let me tell you Na Do Hee. Before your man came in front of you, my friend helped a lot in making him stay ‘pure and innocent.’ (^~^)
I know, Teacher. His life has been quite tortuous. On the surface it looks like his life is quite sad, but in reality he’s actually quite fortunate. Before meeting him, I always thought I was unlucky. I think the thing he’s really good at doing is (asking) “don’t you know, that you’re really lucky?”
"Him asking that, it’s like a special ability of his" (making others realize how fortunate they are).
"Okay I got it. Go sleep. Don’t think about staying up all night to talk about the good qualities of your man to me."
"Should I?" Do Hee happily asks. 
(✿◠‿◠)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The whole Na family (+ creepy lawyer =.=) come to work together and are happily talking about Harabeoji’s successful interview (no.7 most searched on the web xD). Joon Soo’s nearby and Harabeoji calls him over to thank him for letting him use his ‘music’ philosophy and says he’ll treat him to dinner one day. 
They walk away, but Joon Soo has a solemn look on his face. It doesn’t help that creepy lawyer turns around to give him a nasty stare =.=. 
AND even more, when Do Hee’s father has a talk with Joon Soo.
"No matter what happened with us before, you are working for BY now. I wanted to tell you so you could continue to work hard.
He says he will and won’t let the others down.
"But I want to remind you one thing. When other people forgive and accept you, and you let them down, they have the right to blame you."
So, he indirectly has ‘started’ to accept Joon Soo, I think. He’s just warning him, that if he lets the others down again he won’t be as forgiving. ( oh, don’t worry, that won’t happen!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Do Hee ah. Sometimes I think ‘I can’t go on like this anymore’. I feel, being able to live under the same sky, is not too bad. I don’t want the people I love, getting hurt."
"Perhaps, that might not be too bad. But, isn’t that just a cowardly act? Using ‘not wanting to hurt anyone’ as an excuse, and rejecting to fight?"
After regaining back his confidence from Do Hee, Joon Soo says “okay, I’m going to run now.”
She shouts out ” whatever the result is, our ‘ashimdo’s’ running skills has really improved! You never know, there might be a miracle and you’ll become a national athlete one day!”
"That woman always makes me smile. Facing each other we will sigh and be depressed. When I want to tell her ‘we should rest’, she’ll always joke with me…
"We’re smiling like this, what’s there to be afraid of?"
"So because of this woman’s joke, I have motivation to run again."
I never quite got the symbolism behind Joon Soo’s running, but today it totally became clear. It’s a symbol of motivation to move forward. Likewise, he isn’t ‘running away’ from his problem but using ‘running’ as his motivation to face his problem (lol, does that make sense even? xD)
Whenever Joon Soo’s in despair, Do Hee’s always the one to stand by the sidelines and cheer him on, to tell him ”you can do it’!’It’s her ‘jokes’ (as he said), her words that stirs him up inside. It’s this power that is helping him move forward and it’s this love that makes them smile through tough times and fight their fears.
It’s *tear*  ヽ(´□`。)ノ too beautiful!!!!~~~~~
I just love these two.(๑>◡<๑) 

No comments:

Post a Comment