'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

August 20, 2013

Ugly Alert - Ep65 Recap


"The person from Dong Dae Moon…is Joon Soo sshi?”
Noona…what are you doing here…”
Step-mother…and Joon Soo sshi know each other?
RIGHTT… everyone’s relationships got summed up basically in those 3 sentences. No need for long stories. (T⌓T)
Do Hee asks Joon Soo “that person you told me about last time…it couldn’t be my step-mother …could it?”
She knows the answer already, but when one is in disbelief, there’s nothing to do but ask this… (︶︹︺)
And then from here on, it’s just a tear-fest ╥﹏╥
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joon Soo says he’ll leave right away…
Why is this such bad luck, Gong Joon Soo? Why…”
"Why do you have such bad luck Na Do Hee. Why do you keep meeting someone like me?
 (╯︵╰,)
She says she’ll take him to the Teacher’s place, but he turns her around and tells her he’ll take care of it. “Where…would you go though?,” she asks.
He heads to Ajusshi, and he doesn’t explicitly tell him the truth, but he describes their situation in a few sentences.
At Na Do Hee’s place…there’s a telescope that lets you see stars that really do appear in front of your eyes. It’s a pity. Elder, I’ve already found those stars…but I don’t have the chance to tell you.
At that same time, Do Hee is looking at the exact same sky with sad eyes. She turns to the rooftop house and memories of her and Joon Soo spending time there flood back. Not only memories flood, but tears as well. (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
Does this mean…no more romantic star gazing dates? *tear* Or singing to Do Hee? *tear* or heartfelt hugs *tear* or basically less chance to see each other *BAWLLLLS* 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
o(╥﹏╥)o my heart…
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jung Yeon tells Do Hee that it was Sec.Kim that dug up all the information and told her father (that darn meddler.kim)  (¬_¬)
But more importantly she asks…”have you told your father about your heart for Joon Soo?”
"I…haven’t prepared yet."
"That time I asked you about the worker at Dong Dae Moon, was I right?"
"You also told me that time…that no matter what happens you’ll stand by my side."
"Do you know everything…about Joon Soo?"
"I might even know more than you do…so right now, it’s better that only you know about my relationship. I’m not prepared yet."
She lets go of Do Hee’s hand and asks her “can you not prepare for that then?”
It seems as if Jung Yeon is also against her and Joon Soo TT_TT.
After…. Do Hee gives Sec.Kim a good scolding about her nosiness.
Sec. Kim tells her she was only ‘protecting’ Do Hee, afraid she was being used (¬_¬)
If you were so scared I was being used, shouldn’t you have at least consulted me first? Even though on the surface you say you’re worried, why did you tell my dad, who would obviously be confused about it? What are you thinking of doing? Even though I try to understand, I can’t.
I’m warning you…if you don’t make me understand, you’ll never be able to stay here like this.
*roar of applause for Do Hee*  (`^´)ノ
That bloody meddler sec.Kim. What are her true motives? Does she want Do hee’s father all by herself!?!? So break up everyone who’s beneficial to achieving her goal!??!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a lighter note, Chul Soo is suffering from couvade syndrome (he’s having similar symptoms to being pregnant). He has indigestion, heavy mood swings, and getting sentimental. 
In other words, he’s totally giving it away that Jin Joo’s pregnant, buahahahah. 
Jin Joo tells him since they know what’s wrong with him, find a solution. They can’t let his mother know xD.
Hehehe.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee and her father have dinner together and he says he saw Joon Soo today. He couldn’t believe he killed someone…with that innocent and kind face. Does he have another side he’s not showing?
He’s uneasy about letting ‘that kind of man’ with a record stay by Do Hee’s side…he tells her he’ll have Sec.Kim  ’wrap things up’ silently.
"Sorry, father."
"That person entered our company putting all his effort at doing his best. After he knew about step-mother last night, he immediately packed his bags and left. You can’t take back what he has now just because of his past."
"Just like Sec. Kim said, you helping speak for someone who has a criminal record, is even more dangerous.”
"Yes, it’s because I’m your father, I’m only worried my child is in a dangerous position."
"Please, can you just look at how things are right now?"
"Having no past, and only present…there doesn’t exist a person like that in this world."
*sigh*  (╯︵╰,) I get it that these ‘outsiders’ don’t know Joon Soo like Do Hee does so it seems really helpless right now. It’s only normal for Do Hee’s father or any other normal person to be weary of someone with a criminal record that is close to their daughter. 
But please, please understand…some day  ヘ(;´Д`ヘ)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joon Soo’s new space is at Teacher Kim’s studio. Although it can’t beat the rooftop, at least they have a little space to hang out together T_T.
Do Hee comes to tell Joon Soo that…her father might tell him to resign.
He says he knew that it might happen. Even if it were him, he would never understand such an unfathomable situation, so it’s normal for her father to have suspicions. 
He then faces her and says,
"Do Hee…I’m sorry, again."
"Everything about my past…I don’t know why it always becomes something I always feel sorry to you about…sorry."
"if we live again (in another life), you’d only say these same things…because you’re Gong Joon Soo. So…don’t say sorry then.  You have to say "it couldn’t be helped", "I was too anxious."
"Thank you…for always being so strong."
"What can we do? We should go with the flow of life and choose our future.
Because…”it can’t be helped.” 
。◕‿◕。
*tear* That’s why I love them so much. To see how both of them have grown up and matured in their relationship. To see how they’ll hold each other’s hands supporting each other, facing adversities together. 
I feel so proud of them *cries*(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I made a decision…and I want to tell you it. Although I said I would stand on your side no matter what…but if it’s because of ‘him’…I can’t do that."
I get where she’s heading. Jung Yeon is afraid Do Hee will get hurt like how she did. From her viewpoint, her daughter will only suffer with Joon Soo. There will be to many factors blocking them from being together. As a mother, she just wants to protect her from getting hurt.
But that’s not how Do Hee flows, people (everyone who’s telling her ‘no’). Do Hee’s the one to fight  (ง •̀_•́)ง, the one to show people otherwise. It’s because she believes in Joon Soo, believes in their love, and that’s what will will make them stronger. 
"True love ♥ overcomes everything!”“ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

No comments:

Post a Comment