'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

August 21, 2013

Ugly Alert - Ep66 Recap



Jung Yeon tells Do Hee that Joon Soo values his family more than anything. He first obtained love from his step-mother and he uses that love to protect everything he has. In other words, he places family over love. “In our lives we have to make so many decisions, so will Do Hee have confidence that he’ll always choose her?”
"I don’t have that confidence."
"See, he’s like a sponge that sucks your love (=.=) He’ll make you confused and think that he loves you. "
"I don’t have confidence he’ll choose me every time . Every moment he will choose what he deems as most important. I can only do one thing.  (Say), "okay then, come to me ". This is all I can do for him. I also hope he can do the same for me.
Jung Yeon then tells Do Hee to find a more ‘normal person’ (=.=) and only then will she support her. 
"The moment I chose him, I knew I would become lonely. That’s why we can only rely on each other more."
Do Hee tells her she hopes she has forgotten that person, and will she only remain loving her father. Jung Yeon says she will stand by her father (and his decision). 
I’ve also thought about that question…will Joon Soo choose Do Hee if he comes across another dilemma that will involve her? Will he choose family over love? Or has he grown to value both of them more equally? I choose the latter, because I feel Do Hee’s the one that not only changed Joon Soo, but also his values. I mean, there won’t be another ‘big’ situation  (like a murder) where he has to throw away Do Hee for his family. So right now it comes to: will he stay with her despite all the disapproval and objection from her family or decide to leave her because of that (and of course, I believe it will be he will fight together with her ;)) 
The power of love!!!  ヽ(;▽;)ノ
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joon Soo, Teacher Kim and Ahjussi are having a little ‘party’ to celebrate Ahjusshi moving in with Joon Soo. Teacher Kim seems to approve of Ahjussi (wow!) and they hit it off right away. Do Hee asks over the phone if the two might become lovers from friends, just like they did, and Joon Soo says it’s a definite ‘no.’ The two are purely just in a ‘friend’ relationship. Do Hee says she really misses him (awwww) and he does too (of course). 
Do Hee comes finds Joon Soo early in the morning to see Ajusshi and Teacher Kim still at it. Joon Soo sighs that they dragged him to join them to talk ‘nonsense’ hehe, and Do Hee cutely lays her head on his shoulder saying “aw, you’re so pitiful.” 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside Do Hee tells Joon Soo that her father doesn’t know about their relationship, but her step-mother has already made it clear she won’t support them. In her step-mother’s eyes…he’ll always be a mama’s boy’, no one likes that type of guy. 
"What if..I really am that weird mama’s boy?" He asks.
She laughs and says “It’s useless to say anything now…I’ve already chose my path.”
"How come…you’ve never wavered before?
"That’s why…you feel even more sorry for me? I told you not to say those things."
"Looking at you…I’m scared I’ll waver, seeing you trying to be strong…it hurts me."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee tells Sec.Kim that she never understood her ‘morbid’ attitude she had towards her, but now she thinks she understands. If she said that she was only helping her late-mother take care of Do Hee as an excuse to devote her whole life to her, it would be too extreme. But what if…she added in the factor of love?
If you love my father…then everything becomes clear. Step-mother…her past and past-lover,that man living at our house, using that as an excuse to protect me is an ideal motive to separate my step-mother and father.”
"Since Sajangnim entered the company, I was always helping him. I also helped take care of your late-mother.  Before your step-mother appeared, I was your father’s best friend, someone he could always rely on. But after she appeared, she ruined everything. Her only advantage is her youth, I’ve always been suspicious of her real motives, and I finally found evidence.
Admit it Sec.Kim, this ‘over-persistance’ of yours is a disorder. She’s not who you say she is, she married my father out of love.”
Sec.Kim starts losing it…and says she gave up everything for her, wishing only the ‘best’ for her. She only sees Do Hee in her eyes
(@…@).
That’s why I said this is a sickness! You didn’t give up everything because of me, it’s because of your unrequited love. That’s why you keep living here, living as a servant.
"I thought you’d understand me…” (uh…understand your twisted mind?)
"I hope that day never comes." (buahahah)
Do Hee tells her to leave and Sec.Kim says they need some time…but Do Hee didn’t mean that. She meant leave for good.
Ugh, Do Hee summed up her ‘sickness’ up very well. In fact, it’s  preeety serious. She might need psychological help. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee decides to talk about Sec.Kim to Harabeoji. He understands and says she’s pitiful, to have devoted her whole life to that… 
The next day Harabeoji sighs that he never saw the signs, but Do Hee did. Sec.Kim was a person he heavily relied on, but after finding out the truth behind her ‘loyalty’ it didn’t seem fit to leave her by his side just for his selfishness. he hands her some land he has always kept for her and basically tells her to ‘part ways’.  She of course pleads to him, but he tells her she still has a long road and she should cherish herself more (*nodsnods*) "Leave us now…and slowly understand how to love yourself."
BUT NOOOOOO, Sec.Kim can’t change her persistent sickness so soon. In fact, she heads over to Creepy Lawyer and hands him the ‘leaving gift’ Harabeoji gave her hoping it will help him. If she accepted it, then she wouldn’t be ‘true’ to Do Hee. Creepy Lawyer has a sympathetic face and says “you really do love Do Hee…” (PUKE. MY GAWD. they’re totally the same type =.=)     She says now that she is leaving, HE will ‘protect’ Do hee *face-palm* (she never got Harabeoji’s message did she?)
She leaves giving him an ‘important message’: Be careful of Gong Joon Soo. He’s probably going to become a dangerous person for Do Hee (not like he didn’t have that thought before woman =.=)
Whoa, I really thought she’d tell him ‘everything’ like his criminal record and all, but it seems she’ll feed him that information at the right time. 
SIGH. It really is a pity. Sec.Kim does not give up her wrong-twisted-persistant ways and even joins hands with the MOST DANGEROUS person of them all, Creepy Lawyer. *dundundun*
*prepares for unleash of evilness and chaos caused by these 2*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee drops by to visit a hard-at-work Joon Soo and tells him “No matter if it’s work or love, a concentrated person always has that charm to them.” :) She just comes for a short visit, but Joon Soo takes her hand and runs to the rooftop. 
" I only drew a picture of you sleeping, it wasn’t even that good, but you immediately saw that I might have some talent."
" I think, you’re the one that found out that I hated rain."
"Do Hee…what I’m doing now, I think it’s interesting"
She then tells him that’s probably the difference between a ‘business’ person and an ‘artistic’ person. She only worked because she needed to earn money, but he worked because he liked his job. 
"I never thought I would walk this path."
"If this is the path you should walk on, it will call to you."
As she leaves he tells her he’ll work hard and try to make her feel that work is interesting as well. 
"This is for thanking you for helping me find my path."
And as she walks away, he looks at her thinking
" I’ve gradually stopped talking to myself, because of that woman. I can tell her anything now, so I don’t have to talk to myself. I really like…talking with that woman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment