'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

August 22, 2013

Ugly Alert - Ep67 Recap


Do Hee’s father is STILL unaware of Sec.Kim’s true nature  (;¬_¬), he thinks she’s resigning by herself (no, she was asked to leave!) and thanks her for all she’s done (yeah, thank her for screwing you over). 
But before Sec.Kim leaves she adds even more oil to the fire └(>o< )┘
I hope you don’t think everything was a coincidence" she tells him.
And thus, she succeeds at stirring even more doubt in him. He seriously has to choose in what he believes in. Either his wife, or Sec.Kim. 
Do Hee meets Sec.Kim on he way out.
"I hope wherever you go, you won’t live like you live now."
"Do Hee, people don’t change so easily. No matter how nice a person can be, once they get angry they will do unthinkable things. Then, he has a side no one else will know about.
"Looks like people really don’t change that easily. You still worry about us even when you’re leaving."
"You can come find me anytime for help. I’ll always be here for you."
"No matter what happens, I’ll definitely not go and find you for help. So forget everything here. I’m only saying this because I pity you. Hopefully you’ll remember all this.” 
Sec.Kim makes it seem like she’s leaving for the greater good. She’s leaving because she has done the right thing. It’s so sickening. (>人<) Even when Harabeoji and Do Hee sincerely tell her the problem, she avoids it and sticks with her own thinking. She’s going to make things more complicated, and fall deeper into her own haze… 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sigh, Do Hee’s father and Joon Soo meet for soju and Joon Soo has to hear all those unavoidable words.
Even when he sits down, Joon Soo says he’ll help him pour and Do Hee’s father says he won’t accept it (ugh T_T)
Joon Soo apologizes for all the trouble he’s made and Do Hee’s father says if he knows, shouldn’t he also know he can’t stay at the company then? He says an important person of the company who told him about him and his wife’s past relationship (sec.kim (¬、¬), left today. She was afraid of giving them a burden (*puke*) .
"If this really is all a coincidence  and you don’t have any feelings for my wife or Do Hee, or any other ulterior motives…wouldn’t it be right for you to leave?”
"Sorry Sajang-nim. I know my existence makes you uneasy. A person like me with a record, Teacher Kim and Do Hee worked so hard to get a job for. To repay them for their trust in me, I can’t leave.
" I know I can’t make you resign just because of your record. Someone who already received their punishment, shouldn’t lose their once in a life time chance again for that record again. It would only be double punishment. But our relationships are too complicated. So I ask you, can you cut off these complicated relationships and leave?”
"Sorry Sajang-nim. If I leave the company now, it would only prove that I had an ulterior motive. So I can’t do that."
"You seem more selfish than I thought."
Oh the pain, the pain TT_TT. Joon Soo stays after to drink his pain away…
When he comes back, Do Hee is waiting for him. He tells her he met her father and the things they talked about.
"He told me if I left, the whole situation would become simpler. It seems as if he were right, but I kept insisting that  I wouldn’t leave. After he said I was a selfish person, he left. It’s the first time I’ve heard someone say that. It was like a needle going through my heart. I thought "is this all because of my selfishness?"
Do Hee takes his hand and tells him she needs to help him clear his mind.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What better way to clear his mind then to run it ‘all out’. 
And when he’s done, Do Hee holds onto his arms and tells him,
" Do you think that everyone is like my father who will tell you to resign in a calm manner? Someone like Lawyer Lee won’t be like that. He’ll hold onto the fact you have a record. The people you have to fight with, are despicable, viscous people like him. Those people who will do everything in their way to make your life hell. That’s why you have to be stronger, more selfish, more smarter. Do you understand?"
"I understand! I understand Na Do Hee!"
He falls helplessly to his knees and says “but I feel like this person I want to become…is like a stranger. I really hate that…Do Hee.”
"Run Joon Soo. Run and shout out, " I will become a selfish person for Na Do Hee, I will...”
She drags him, crying as she says this and he hugs her.
"But he’s your father Do Hee. If he knew a person like me loved you, and that you chose me…what would he say then?
"If that happens…he’ll speak out unpleasant words, but that’s a given. You’re a person with a criminal record, loving his precious daughter."
"Why…am I like this? If I went back to that day again, giving me one chance to re-live for this woman, I’d have that scary instinct to do the same thing again. This…is me."
。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
Yes, yes. Joon Soo will fight for the woman he loves, he will. 
You two stay strong o(╥﹏╥)o!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do Hee’s having tea with Harabeoji and she’s here to ‘prepare’ him for what might happen in the future…
"There’s a saying that says "the wind is the one that raises him up." Growing up, you had 80% of influence on me. If I ever make you worry in the future…you must remember then."
"You aren’t a fortune-teller or anything. Are you telling me the future or something?"
"A model-student like me, if I do make you worry it would be something pretty serious. So Harabeoji,  you must remember what I told you today.
"Okay then. Let me see how much you can make me worry then."
(/_\)
This is good, at least when the time comes, he’ll understand her a bit more. I have faith in Harabeoji more than anyone in this show. He will become Joon Soo and Do Hee’s support! *(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two are out on the rooftop again with Do Hee monitoring Joon Soo and his running (LOL, is this the army or something. I seriously hope that’s not real sweat, and just sprayed on water, because how many times does he have to army- train in this show? xD)
Do Hee tells him this is punishment for yesterday, he’s self reflecting, right? 
Joon Soo stops and asks 
Why didn’t you beat me up yesterday?” (ahahahaha)
"If I did…then I’m scared I’d shorten your life-span" (these two…)
"In the future, you’ll have to experience more sad things. If I beat you up every time  then I’m afraid you probably wouldn’t be able to live long."
"Yep, "endurance is happiness", isn’t it? Holding it in at times is the best thing to do." (Hehe  (¬‿¬))
My gosh ヽ(;▽;)ノ, at least they’re back smiling at each other!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment