'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

August 27, 2013

Ugly Alert - Ep70 Recap


So Harabeoji sits the boys down to see how their ‘homework’ has been coming along (he asked them what they would do if they had a fortune like his).
Joon Soo in particular gives him a queer answer.
"I’d build a school for fools" (hey, it rhymes).
*raise eyebrows* (•ิ_•ิ)
Harabeoji tells him to explain.
"I worked part-time at a noraebang 10 years ago. At that time, I thought it was weird. People acted like they were in a war, competing who could sing the most songs in one hour. A person could cut off another just because they wanted to sing their song. And there were some who didn’t even bother listening to others. They were friends, but ended up fighting. 
In contrast, when I was delivering drinks or cleaning up, I heard people singing really well in there and went to take a look.
A person lacking perfect pitch, will always listen carefully to others who have it, believing this is talent.
Although I don’t have a definite plan to open this sort of school, I’m thinking of something to truly educate people on how to become nice and experience true happiness. (Hopefully) it will become of help to you.
I know this idea might sound weird, and I didn’t have the courage to tell you, but since you put it out there for us to think, thinking about it is better than not doing anything at all.
Then Harabeoji goes “Gong Brothers, help me, with you two I believe I can make my dream of helping more people become true.” ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Awwwww. I feel like this whole setting is Harabeoji talking to his 2 ‘grand-son in-laws (●´∀`●)”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Do Hee takes a visit to a new character! 
A weird comic-artist “Writer Park” (Ahn Sang Tae) who seems to be out of ideas, tying himself up in a chair and going crazy…
Hahahaha, how does Do Hee know all these eccentric people?
She seems to be quite friendly with him and brings some flowers…to smell. Buahahha. Do Hee says he’s still his same ‘old-self”, liking flowers more than women.
He tells her he doesn’t do ‘creative commercials’ anymore, why is she here then?
Today, I’m going to give Writer Park, who’s out of ideas, an interesting story to listen to….”
(Do Hee plans to tell him Joon Soo’s story…so he can make it into a popular webtoon or something  (≧∇≦)/? I’m interested in this storyline…very interested….)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Creepy Lawyer is still mulling over his ILLEGALLY OBTAINED PHONE RECORDS and he says “Why is it that, be it smart  or stupid women, they always end up getting held down by dangerous love?
Pffft, coming out of you (¬д¬。)…
Later he meets a ‘loving’ Teacher Kim and Joon Soo and asks him 
"have you gotten permission from your ‘friend’ yet? You and your friend are so open, this probably won’t be a problem would it?
As soon as he opens his mouth he becomes annoying. Just amazing…” In Joo says (TOTALLY AGREEEE)
Joon Soo goes “are we…just using our hand to cover up the sky “(IOW, are we just covering up this whole situation?)
"Yes…yes indeed we are." In Joo replies.
Creepy Lawyer turns back and stares Joon Soo down with his invisible lasers and mutters ‘despicable person’ under his breath…
(You mean, YOU”RE the despicable one right? =.= hmph)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahjussi drops by to receive a message In Joo left for him and he comments,“you’ve been ignoring me lately, haven’t you? Just now when you saw it wasn’t Do Hee your face became all ‘brown’ (literally, he said the colour of ‘poop’ xD)” 
Ahjussi says since because he hasn’t paid much attention to him recently, he wished Do Hee and him could fight and then perhaps have a ‘3 month’ cool off period. (∩▂∩) BUAHAHAHAH. EVIL!!! 
But…where is that woman right now?" He says and phones her up.
Do Hee picks up saying “What’s up, dear?" (AWWWWW(*~▽~))
"Oh, don’t call me that. I’ve been hearing it too often from Teacher Kim."
What, Ashimdo? Speak quickly, I”m busy.”
You want me to speak quickly?” He asks in disbelief *gasp*
She says since he has nothing to say she’s hanging up!
"This woman… I can’t call back now since I’m a man that has pride (what? xD)…but you were the one that hung up on me first!
Buahahahah, our Joon Soo getting childish in a cute way now, eh. (¬‿¬)?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joon Soo ‘coldly’ asks an entering Do Hee, “what are you doing here?” and Do Hee’s like “aw, you missed me didn’t you?”◡‿◡
"Since you were so busy, you must be tired. Go home and rest."
"So do you know how I feel now when you ignore me because of work?"
"If I ignore Na Do Hee, then there wouldn’t be anyone left to be ignored in this world." 
Do Hee quickly covers her eyes (?) and tells him to stop.
That childish tantrum of yours…I think it’s very sexy." (BUAHAHAHAHAH)
"I’m going crazy, stop it now…"
"Gong Joon Soo! I’m a woman too!" (HAHAHAA! She’s learning from him now, isn’t she  (¬‿¬) *gyahhh*)
That totally turns on Joon Soo who prepares to ‘catch’ her.
Be careful, if you really do catch me you might not ‘hold it in!” If you have the confidence then come!” (faints*you twooooo!!!)
"I don’t have confidence, but I must catch you to ‘get back’ at you!’
Escaaaaape…….not!
Because Joon Soo catches her and launches his ‘tickle attack’ on her (oh. my . gawwddddd ≧(´▽`)≦ !!!)
And, sadly it is stopped short when Ahjussi and In Joo walk in on their *cough* “intimate act.”
 In Joo goes “if you guys don’t have money, I’ll give you some. PLEASE, just get a room." o(≧∇≦o)  Amen to that  (¬‿¬).
Nah, we’ll just get you some ‘rice crackers’, they go.
*totally died from that scene* 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These two are STILL at it, because Joon Soo starts a fight when he uses his bag of rice crackers to ‘hit’ Do Hee. *cutest and most childish thing eveeerrr*⌒▽⌒
"Hey, why don’t you let me off? You’re a man!" Do Hee says.
"The person who was too busy to talk to me and even hung up on me, attacking me with rice crackers!? “(errr, Joon Soo, you started it =.=”)
You think I was busy for myself? It was for you! You should be massaging my shoulders and you still attack me with these crackers?”
"What were you busy with, huh?" (OMG, it seems like their bickering will never end *faints*)
Do Hee slyly smiles and says "you’re pretty impatient aren’t you? (¬‿¬)"…
She puckers up her lips and says:
"You can kiss me until your temper cools down." 
OHMERGAWD. *FANS SELF* (ノ>▽<。)ノ
"Go on, go on, I’m only allowing it after careful consideration." 
JOON SOOOOOO, go in for it!!!!!!!O(≧▽≦)O
……
you’d think right? BUT HE FREAKIN’ DOESN’T!!!
"Don’t be like this…it makes me think of Hyun Suk." He says putting his hand on his cheek. 
"WHAT? You kissed your brother or something?" Do Hee grabs him by the collar.
"No! It’s not like that…"
She forces it out of him and he goes “well actually……”
WELL ACTUALLY. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KISS HER MR.GONG JOON SOO. 
You better make it up to her LATER…. And it better be a good sweet kiss! 

No comments:

Post a Comment