'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

August 29, 2013

Ugly Alert - Ep72 Recap


Basically, the whole episode was a drag-on about Joo Young and Hyun Suk’s relationship. Honestly, I was totally not interested… 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The highlight of the episode: Harabeoji putting on a face mask because he wants to look good for his interview. Buahahahahah. 
He’s like  ”I really don’t get why women put on such ‘bothersome’ things on their face.” (^▽^)
On the day of the interview, the reporter asks him “what’s your ‘business philosophy’? 
He says he doesn’t have one…
"Something like what is that thing that ‘keeps you going?’"
He thinks and then asks her “do you know how to sing?” 
Ah, I see where he’s going. Using Joon Soo’s words ;) 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee’s father is re-reading Jung Yeon’s report again and he tells her, ‘I’m an ‘antique’, my thoughts are quite conserved.’ (IOW he thinks like the ‘old ways’). Once there’s something bothering him, he can only allow it to digest slowly. He can’t just let go of everything (and say ‘everything’s ok) all of a sudden.
But what to do, she asks. She wants to have a child with him. "Perhaps me thinking that having a child would make me ignore Do Hee, that thought is wrong. I’m always worried about what will happen (in the future), and I forget about what can happen now. I don’t want that to happen. Will you be able to help me?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The only little time of JoonHee is over the phone =.-…*le sigh*
Do Hee asks if he’s doing overtime, and he asks why is it so noisy over at her place. 
"Our gathering hasn’t finished yet."
"Na Do Hee, you’re going out to play now whenever you like, aren’t you?"
"Not being able to see me, you must feel something’s missing right?"
"Yeah." He says (hehehe)
"Well, you’ll have to endure for now. Night!" 
And she hangs up on him! 
*sigh* "Na Do Hee you’re “A”(갑) and I’m "B"(을), how could I defy you?" Buahahaha. 
You’re so loud!” Ajusshi shouts from behind.
"Do you hear me cry in my sleep? I do that because I’m hurt from love." He sleepily says. 
"You’ll be able to smile sometime." Joon Soo says.
But before he can even finish that sentence he hears a snoring Ajusshi. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OHGAWD. That girl from Team B has her eyes set on Joon Soo now >…> (like, you serious? how dare she! =.=) and tries to get close to him in the hallway. Do Hee’s walking by and sees this and her face is like “really?” Hahahahaha (that girl is no competition for Do Hee anyway  (︶ω︶).
Oh, but lo and behold, out pops Creepy Lawyer out of no where and he says “He certainly has a way with having ‘amiable’ relationships with women. It must be his way of living to get women to stand by his side.”
"My ‘friend’ would never use such a low way to ‘survive’."
"In our company, what would the best ‘secret place' to  meet up when in a relationship?”  (・□・; )” I heard of such place…so I was curious.” 
Do Hee catches on to what he says, and she later tells Joon Soo “Lawyer Lee seems to have caught on to our relationship. He mentioned the ‘secret place’. I somehow feel he’s going to do something.”
"I don’t like that person." Joon Soo says (NOBODY DOES!!!)
"We have to get nervous now."
"Just let him do what he wants to do." Joon Soo replies.
If he brings up your past, then we’ll have even more obstacles in front of us.” 
Are you scared?" He asks her.
"I just don’t want you to suffer unnecessary pain…"
"That won’t happen. Since this must happen to me, I have to experience it."
"Can you accept it?" She asks.
"Yes, if I have to, I will."
Joon Soo gets a call later from In Joo to tell him to collect some data, and Do Hee says she’s already done that for him (to save some time). She hired some university students to do it for a part-time job (it seems…)
and Joon Soo’s face suddenly turns cold.
"Na Do Hee, you can’t do this."
OHHHNOOO ⊙0⊙. Joon Soo seems very angry….

No comments:

Post a Comment