'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

October 9, 2013

Ugly Alert - Ep97 Recqap

Joon Soo ‘was’ prepared to give it all up…but those memories of his family and most importantly, Do Hee’s words, pulled him back. As he takes that step, we hear snippets of Do Hee’s voice and their memories,
"Maybe we’ll have to live, lying to the whole world. But still, I want to be together with you. Let’s be together?"
"Gong Joon Soo, you can’t die and leave me alone. You have to think of me."
"I promise you…I’ll think of you any moment."
"Then make a vow…you’ll marry me. You must become my husband. Don’t let me wait too long."
"Yes, I vow to that…"
Do Hee saves him from taking his own life and he kneels, crying in front of ex-minister Lee, telling him he only knows now what a big mistake he’s committed. That letter he wrote to him telling him he’d give up his life, was his arrogance, he says.
"I never realized how precious life was. In front of death, I only realized how important living was. When I wrote this letter 10 years ago, If I could use death to atone for my crime, then (I thought) it wouldn’t be pitiful. I thought if we could end our twisted fate, there was only this way. 
But I can’t die now…because I have a woman I love. If I died and left that woman alone… I would create pain in my sibling’s hearts. I only fully understand today, what I took away from Kyung Tae: the pain of leaving and having to leave your loved ones behind.
All in the meanwhile, ex-minister Lee is listening and crying at the same time. He asks him one more question. Did his son leave any last words? Joon Soo says no and he didn’t know why he did it…Kyung Tae wouldn’t have known as well.
Ex minister Lee nods his head and we finally untie the knot on 10 years of twisted fate…
"Go…if you could die and end it all, it would be better if you could suffer in the remaning time."
。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
Such a pivotal moment in the show. So wonderfully and beautifully expressed 
 ヽ(´□`。)ノ
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Up on the rooftop, Joon Soo emotionally hugs Do Hee tightly and tells her he won’t hesitate anymore.
"If it’s something I have to do in order to be together with you, I’ll do it all. If I have to beg, then I’ll beg. If I have to plead, I’ll plead. I’ll do anything!"
"What are you doing Joon Soo sshii?" 
"No…I’ll put in even more effort to do so. I’ll follow that promise of ‘fighting until I die’" 
Do Hee furrows her eyebrows and says she has a weird feeling.
"Why do I have this feeling…that you went to a far away place and then came back…this weird feeling."
He pulls her back into a hug and tells her,
" I won’t let you have that feeling ever again…"
(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
I’m so glad Joon Soo can finally lift most, if not all his worries and troubles and fight head on. Before he had to worry and avoid this and that, but after facing ex-Minister Lee and having his ‘near-death’ experience, he realizes the importance of life and the ‘real’ attitude he has to hold. I’m not saying he didn’t have it before ( he did…) but it wasn’t as strong and clear. This time, he’s fully grasped the concept. 
I’M SO PROUD OF YOU GONG JOON SOO!!!!!  ヘ(´Д`ヘ)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some more quality and ‘alone’ time for Joon Soo and Do Hee.“ヽ(´▽`)ノ”
Joon Soo asks Do Hee for some homework help and she says he doesn’t have to go to her father to learn now. He says even so, he can’t just slack off. Do Hee is proud of his attitude and happily agrees to teach him everything she knows.
Ahjussi comes in and expresses his feelings about them.
" I’m so stuffed up! Joon Soo is sensitive to women and is a biiig fool. But sajang-nim (Do Hee) you’re such a smart person…and you guys are still like this!"
*confused looks*
" You don’t have to learn just from books…(you know…)" 
And then Ahjussi gives them the most OBVIOUS hint of all times (two fingers touching each other…)
 (¬‿¬)
BUAHAHAHAHAH, OMG OMG OMG. Ahjussi…you’re so naughty  (¬‿¬) 
He leaves Do Hee and Joon Soo to think about that for a second and they immediately jump away from each other with Joon Soo telling her they’ll study far apart.
"Ah…our Ashimdo knows the meaning behind Ahjussi’s words, don’t you?" 
*blinkblinksmilesmile* 
BUAHAHAHAHAH you two… (*~▽~)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next morning, all the workers are gathered around a list of people who got selected to train overseas (England) and Joon Soo is one of them. Team B gets excited for him and behind, we see creepy lawyer giving a satisfied smile >….> 
Team B comes back to tell In Joo and Joon Soo the ‘good news’ (notice that ‘good’ Minion A is also happily talking with In Joo here!) In Joo questions how a ‘contracted worker’ could’ve got chosen…
Why, to separate him and Do Hee of course =.= 
Do Hee tells her father that it’s no use sending him abroad and he says it was the only way he could think of. He tells them they need to separate in order to ‘clearly think things through’…
Do Hee then comes on the rooftop and tells Joon Soo that the shop at Dongdaemun is almost done renovating ( prob. thinking he could take over…), but Joon Soo says if he has to go, he’ll go.
"He could’ve made me leave, but he gave me a chance to learn."
Do Hee tells him, “ I can’t do it. How will I be able to live (without you) for one whole year?”
Joon Soo positively thinks of it this way.
"You’re more rich than me, so you phone me. How about, (you call me) 10 times a day?" >,<
He puts his hands on her shoulders and tells her to smile.
" I don’t think I can even survive one month before going to you." Do Hee sadly says. 
"We still have half a month left! In this time let us take a good look at each other."
*tear*  (╯︵╰,)
It seems like Joon Soo really has to leave TT_TT But it’s only one year and we’ll probably get a quick time lapse on the screen anyway. 
I’m sad he has to leave too, but it makes me think it’ll only make their love grow stronger. Remember, ‘distance makes the heart grow fonder!’ Plus, Joon Soo will come back even more qualified to be her husband! Think of it that way! (v^_^)v
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex-minister Lee calls Hyun Suk up and tells him what happened yesterday. He hands him the letters and tells him he’ll understand why Joon Soo did that after reading them.
"Even till the last moment, your brother insisted you didn’t have any relation to my son’s death. I thought that this ill fated relationship should only be ended by the sufferer, so I called you out.
I only realized now that the feeling of having to lose a child, might be the same feeling as a brother trying to protect his sibling. Although it isn’t because of your brother that I forgive you, at least I’ve decided not to hate you anymore. Become a righteous prosecutor…Kyung Tae wanted to become one (TT_TT)”
Hyun Suk apologizes and says he should have held it in back then. Ex-minister Lee realizes that he was also at fault for pushing his son too hard. 
"After reading those letters, you’ll know how to live." 
And with that, Hyun Suk wishes him good health and the two leave…and might never see each other again.
After reading the letters, Hyun Suk comes and punches Joon Soo (ouch ><) 
Hyun Suk tells him if he got a reply 10 year ago, he would’ve died. How could he let him feel so ashamed?, he cries. 
Joon Soo hugs him and says he won’t die because he didn’t know how death tasted before. 
Hyun Suk angrily pulls apart and tells him not to lie, he would’ve died.
"Because you will do anything for us…"
He breaks down again and says, "it was ‘hyung-soo (Do Hee)" who saved you…that’s why you didn’t die… I nearly killed you."
Joon Soo insists again that he wouldn’t have died because he would’ve turned back.
" I won’t die…and leave you guys alone."
Hyun Suk tells him he nearly went crazy reading the letter. 
"Before I resented you and didn’t want to see you because you made me carry this burden. When I didn’t go visit you, you were writing these letters instead! "
"Sorry…it’s all in the past now. Like how Kyung Tae’s father forgave us…let’s also slowly put it all down."
*BAWLSLIKECRAZY* o(╥﹏╥)o
It’s all this healing of the wounds…so so…touching.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee is here to plead to Harabeoji to stop Joon Soo from going, saying that his language ability is not up to par yet..he’s not ready…
Harabeoji says even if that’s so, this will be a good opportunity for him to broaden his horizons. Nasajang-nim tells her it’s already been decided (so don’t try and change things…)
Outside, Do Hee tells her father that they might have to tell Harabeji everything. 
"If you tell him to go he’ll go…but I won’t let him."
Later on the phone, Joon Soo tells her that he’s going to try learning the language before he has to leave.
She asks him why he has to be so positive and why he can’t let it all out and say he doesn’t want to go.
He really does so and tells her “ I don’t want to go…I really don’t want to. But I promised you, I’d do anything for you. This is also part of the process in order to gain approval from Sajang-nim. I’ll do it…”
>,< 

No comments:

Post a Comment