'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

October 9, 2013

Ugly Alert - Ep98 Recqap

Nari comes out at night and tells Hyun Suk that she’s afraid of  going back to sleep. She’s slowly remembering ‘one part’ of it and she says she sees Joon Soo holding a person and someone’s back…and that ‘someone’s back’…is Hyun Suk. 
But there’s something strange she says. Only that part of her memory is clear. What came before and after it are all fuzzy.
"But the scariest thing…are those fuzzy parts…"
Hyun Suk is worried and tells her to go to the hospital, but she tells him to promise her not to tell Jin Joo and Joon Soo. She promises she won’t walk out at night again.
"I also want to bravely face things like you guys. I won’t escape to the hospital just because I’m scared. Wait until I remember it all, and if I feel I can’t take it anymore, then will I only accept treatment…" 
Later Hyun Suk ‘tries’ to put Nari to sleep by singing the bear song, but it’s horribl…..ly funny and makes her only want to laugh,hehe.
*all this warm fuzziness* (*≧▽≦)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Late at night, Do Hee calls Joon Soo to come out and she tells him since they don’t have much time left, she wants to spend every minute of it with him. ><
Do Hee then starts suggesting something…
She thought about In Joo who once wanted to take him to Paris…and that Co-worker Lee who always clings on to him…
"So what I’m saying is…to have a tattoo on other parts of your body isn’t really going to do anything…so what do you think of tattooing "Na Do Hee’s man” on your forehead? 
BUAHAHAHAAH \(^▽^@)ノ
"Okay." (O__o) He agrees.
He says he can’t do it now since he still has to go to work, but he’ll get it done the day before he leaves. 
Do Hee glumly says he shouldn’t have answered right away. He should’ve rejected her idea…that way they’d be able to talk more (AWWWWW).
He smiles and takes her hand and tells her “Na Do Hee. Don’t think about sleeping at all tonight!” 
 ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
 ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
 ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right. Joon Soo’s idea of a perfect date is eating ramen in front of a convenience store. BUAHAHAHAHAH. I like that. ¬‿¬
He tells her if they’re going to play all night they’ll have to fill up on food first. Do Hee says she can’t eat at night because she’ll have a bloated face the next day. Before he leaves, she wants to leave an impression of her ‘best face’, not her bloated face.
He laughs and tells her he’s already captivated by her, so even if her face gets any more bloated, in his eyes she’ll always be the cutest.
He clasps his hands around her face while saying this and she cutely remarks"I’m a woman too! I also have some ‘sides’ I don’t want you to see." (HEHE ¬‿¬) 
He then says “I won’t eat too then.”
Why?
He looks around secretively and lowers his head to tell her,
"If I eat at night, my tummy will become really round." 
BUAHAHAHAHH (Uh, Joon Soo…that happens to everyone xD) 
Do Hee’s like *gasp* REALLY? 
And then she opens up the noodles and tells him to eat so she can see that biiig round tummy.
"So when can I see that tummy of yours?" She cutely asks and they both laugh.
≧(´▽`)≦ gyahhh, what a sweet couple
now I want to have some ramen too….
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happiness, bliss, joy, love, I can’t express how much I loved every moment these 2 have had today >,<! 
After eating, Do Hee and Joon Soo ‘walk it off’ and Do Hee says it’ll probably take till tomorrow to burn it all off. However, Joon Soo says she has to return before Nasajang-nim wakes up. 
I guess we’ll have to run to burn it off more quickly, Do Hee says. 
And that’s when Joon Soo unexpectedly lifts her off the ground (●´∀`●) and playfully says that ‘this’ will help her so her face won’t be bloated tomorrow.
They both turn silent for a second, and then Do Hee asks why time passes by so fast T_T.
"I hope when I’m in England, time passes by this fast." Joon Soo tells her.
And then it gets a tad bit depressing when Do Hee asks if he really has to leave…is there really no other way? 
"I just feel sorry. Although I know I have to endure, but you won’t be able to see your siblings.
Joon Soo gently brushes her hair aside and says,
"What to do? You weren’t this nice when I first saw you at Dongdaemun. You’ve really become nicer."
She tells him she feels it’d also be better if she wasn’t this nice.
"If I was still the Na Do Hee you first met, then I wouldn’t let you leave this moment." She sighs, "why did you make me become so nice? If I continued hating my father, then I could’ve did whatever I wanted."
"If you still hated someone, then I wouldn’t have been together with you. That’s why you can’t hate me because I can’t take you and run away.
She asks, "you want to run away?"
He smiles and takes her hand and he starts running.
"To forget that idea, I’ll ‘pretend’ that I’m taking you away."
"Then don’t just ‘pretend’, really take me away!"  
ヽ(;▽;)ノ
And as they run, Joon Soo does a voice-over,
"I really want to hold this woman’s hand and run away to some place, but I won’t do that because that would be too selfish. That’s why I’ll work hard at becoming a better person." 
(@´_`@)
And you’ll do just that Joon Soo sshi. Love her with all your heart, do everything because of her, and live because of her. Then, you can take her hand and go anywhere you want… 。◕‿◕。.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joon Soo officially hands his employment papers to Nasajang-nim and even though he knows Nasajang-nim’s true intentions, he says he’ll be ‘thick-skinned’ and request to become an official employee before heading off to England.
Nasajang-nim stands up saying that he’s sending him off so he can separate the two and let them think things through, but his true intention is to hope that after Joon Soo goes there, he won’t come back. It’d better if he’d just leave rather than becoming an official BY employee. (;¬_¬)
"I will come back. Even if you tell me stay a few more years, I’ll do so, until you let me come back."
Nasajangnim’s face never changes and he says “If I were you, I’d just disappear  If you really loved Do Hee, then you’d be fully aware that this is the best choice for Do Hee…”
Joon Soo stands firm and says he can wait for him to let him come back, but he won’t disappear.
"You think I’d believe you really love my child and that you don’t have any ulterior motive?"
"I promised Do Hee, if I have to beg, I’ll beg. I’ll plead until you approve of me. That’s why if I disappear  it means I will stop begging, that’s why I won’t do that."
"I’ve already made myself clear, yet you still insist on doing it your way. I really hate you (=.=)"
After saying that, he says he’ll accept his official employment then.
"I will accept that ‘begging’ of yours until the last day you are set to leave. Do Hee already wants to tell everything to her grandfather who is not well. I’ll let you become an official employee and leave, and hope that this will make her feel better. But I hope you can do what I want you to do."
BLOODDY ヽ(`⌒´メ)ノ, HE WON’T ‘DISAPPEAR’ JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT HIM TO Nasajang-nim =.=!!!  He’s not the OLD Joon Soo anymore…
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joon Soo is distressed by Nasajang-nim’s words and he holds the compass Do Hee gave him at Dongdaemun (I love how they brought it back out!) 
"Come to me. Then you won’t get lost." Do Hee’s words remind him.
Harabeoji suddenly pops out of nowhere and asks if he can see what Joon Soo’s holding. He immediately asks if it’s an object with meaning. Joon Soo tells him Do Hee gave it to him back at Dongdaemun and Harabeoji comments that she’s just like him.
She knows the right thing to give to what type of person.” He explains that he did the same when he gave Hyun Suk a justice balance.
He then tells him he already signed the papers for Joon Soo to become an official employee and asks if he finally gathered the courage to make the decision. Joon Soo tells him he just felt sorry that a contracted worker got such a big opportunity.
"Take care of this compass. If Do Hee gave it to you, it means she doesn’t want you getting lost and wants for you to walk on the right path."
With that, Harabeoji tells him to study hard and come back prepared to face more challenges ヽ(;▽;)ノ
(It’s okay Joon Soo. you’ve already indirectly gained the approval of Harabeoji! If he says yes, then Nasajang-nim will also follow *>,<*
They meet creepy lawyer in the hallway (=.=) and Harabeoji tells him even if he felt dissatisfied about Joon Soo becoming an official employee before, he should ‘brush it aside’ since Joon Soo is becoming one tomorrow.
Harabeoji adds a little ‘punch’ in there telling him,
"Don’t suspect anyone with no reason again and quickly find out who leaked the designs." 
BUAHAHAHAHAH ヽ(`◇´)/ Buuurrrrn.
 After Harabeoji leaves, Creepy Lawyer asks if Joon Soo’s thinking about what he can gain, now that he becomes an ‘official’ employee.  (¬、¬)
Joon Soo just ignores him (right on!) and Creepy Lawyer calls out,
"You wouldn’t be wanting to ‘use’ the Chariman as well would you?" (Bah, he’s not you!)
Again, Joon Soo is smart enough to ignore the douchebag and walk away =.=
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Do Hee’s office, Joo Young suggests Joon Soo and Do Hee get each other a ‘token of love’ so they can look at it when they miss each other. She gives her the idea of getting rings and she can look at it when her morale is down. She says she wouldn’t be able to do what Do Hee is doing (and says she’d just run away from home and marry Hyun Suk xD) 
Given that her father is still against them, they don’t know how long they’ll have to wait, so why not get that ‘token of love’ as a way of showing their ‘forever unchanging relationship?’ 
Do Hee says she won’t do that and she believes that their relationship will never change 。◕‿◕。
Joo Young gets fed up and says she only wanted to see them exchange rings to make her feel better (since she believes Hyun Suk has some responsibility in impeding their relationship) 
Do Hee tells her if she really wants the best for Hyun Suk then she should’t have thoughts of ‘running away’.  She gives her a piece of advice,
"If you have to experience things, then experience it. If you have to wait, then wait. If you are hurting, then just comfort each other."
Joo Young says she can’t even live one day without Hyun Suk, how will Do Hee be able to do it? 
It’s not like he’s dead or anything, she says. If he’s alive, then she won’t ‘die’.
Joo Young gets emotional and says she felt put off that Do Hee was so ‘heartless’, but now she only feels she’s pitiful.
She runs off crying and Do Hee also tries to hold back her own tears…┰ω┰
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Creepy Lawyer is here to ‘reinstate’ some confidence back in Nasajang-nim and says although he might still think of him as someone like Gong Joon Soo, and although he knows his actions have not satisfied Do Hee, from today on…
He gets cut off from Nasajang-nim who looks really tired hearing him talk (buahahaha, I would as well=.=) 
"If you want to do something from now on, don’t do it.  Don’t think about  trying to ‘obtain’ Do Hee’s heart while Gong Joon Soo is gone. I didn’t send him off just to buy you some time. If Do Hee can love someone again…I hope it’s not you."
Creepy Lawyer tries to slip in a word or two in there, but he always gets cut off, hahahaha.¬‿¬
"I can’t make myself believe your ‘good intention’ for Do Hee is any better than Gong Joon Soo’s. If it really were that way, she would’ve been moved by you long ago. She’s having a rough time, so please don’t bother her."
[Although I hate Nasajang-nim’s attitude towards Joon Soo, I like him for standing up to Creepy Lawyer and telling him to ‘back off!’ ]
Creepy Lawyer storms back to his room and picks up a call from his father.
" No…I won’t ‘ruin the plan’ just for a woman…if I had to choose between work or a woman, I’d not think twice and throw away that woman…" 
 (¬_¬)ノ Dude, stop making it sound like you’ve already got that woman’s heart and that you have the ‘right’ to fling her away whenever you want to. Delusional twit. 
I knew it though. He and his father are scheming something… like taking over BY… *premonition* 
At Jung Yeon’s restaurant, mother and daughter have a heart-warming conversation, each comforting one another. Jung Yeon tells Do Hee,
"Although I can’t do much for you, but I hope that my daughter can be together with the one she loves."
Yes, of course, Do Hee gratefully replies (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love that bit of cute comedic relief with the other side characters as well! We also see another ‘potential’ relationship forming…. ¬‿¬
Ahjussi brings up the courage to hand an umbrella to Jung Ja Sshi saying that it might rain tomorrow and runs away before she can say anything. 
(AWWWWW)  (´∀`)
He successfully celebrates his ‘romantic move’ with In Joo and says he had been waiting for it rain! BUAHAHAHAHA
Suddenly Minion A (will stick to that name xD) runs in with some of In Joo’s favourite rice biscuits taken back by what she’s seeing and asks how In Joo  can ‘two-time’ LIKE THIS!?!?
"Get rid of him before Gong Joon Soo comes back!" She advises her friend.
BUAHAHAHAHA oh yeah. Totally forgot that she and Joon Soo were a ‘pair’ at the company. 
Back in Joon Soo’s room, Do Hee is teaching Joon Soo some ‘useful’ english phrases that will make him ward off any woman that comes to him.
He says he’ll just get that tattoo done (Na Do Hee’s Man) so teach him something more useful. bUAHAHAHAAHAH
And so she does and teaches him to say,
"My wife has delusional jealousy disorder"
*ROLLSONFLOOR* Omg omg, I can’t take it *wipes tear*
Joon Soo’s confused at first, but then he finally connects what ‘wife’ means and he says he can’t do that.
He says he feels it’s too precious.
"After, when you wear your wedding dress, I’ll say it….’this woman…is my wife." ♥(ノ´∀`)
Do Hee’s face turns serious and she quickly grabs his hand and tells him to stand up… 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee takes Joon Soo to the church and speaks in front of Virgin Mary.
"I’m not too sure what kind of person he was…but I hope he can take the place of my mother…that’s why I came. I heard your heart also hurt a lot because of your son. My mother would’ve also hurt a lot because of me…and his mother would of as well. Even so, please help me tell them not to hurt too much. My husband…and me, his wife, will overcome everything.
*hold it in people…hold the tears in… TT_TT * 
Joon Soo takes her hand and grasps it. And then it’s his turn to speak to Virgin Mary.
"She is… my wife." 
*OKAY YOU CAN UNLEASH THE TEARS NOW (ノД`)・゜・。!!! 
This is an indirect marriage proposal, is it not?!!
The most beautiful yet. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
The emotion, the love, the longing, all said in their eyes. We’ll become husband and wife, no matter what happens… 
*BAWLS* 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

No comments:

Post a Comment