'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

October 13, 2013

Ugly Alert - Ep99 Recap

(´∩`。) one of the most poignant scenes ever! 
In front of Virgin Mary, Joon Soo proclaims Do Hee as his wife and says,
"I want to tell everyone in the world this, but we might have to separate for some time. It might be a long time before I’ll be able to say these words in front of everyone… because these words are so precious, that’s why I want to treasure them.
But I’ll say them out now..because I feel that after I leave, my wife will still come here. Thankfully she has a place to cry out. Even so, I hope my wife doesn’t come here often.
Do Hee tears up at his words (I mean, who wouldn’t (ノД`) ) and asks,
"What to do? My husband won’t have a place to cry."
Joon Soo tells her, “ I won’t cry, I’ll hold it in until we meet again, then I’ll let it all out.
Do Hee agrees to also not cry alone, ”If I cry alone, what would my husband do then?”
。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。
I felt like these two just made the most beautiful oath in such a serene setting where they promised to not cry’, but to be there always for each other. *tears up* You guys, don’t stop being beautiful !・(>д<)・゚゚
And I loved how they used the title ‘husband’ and ‘wife’ interchangeably like that
  (´∀`)♡
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back at In Joo’s, the two are back -to -back ((*≧▽≦)) thinking and staring up into the sky. Do Hee says she feels sorry that she’s ‘taking him’ for herself and that before he leaves he probably wants to spend more time with his siblings.
He tells her he’ll have to practice a few times saying that he’s training abroad in England because he got approved by his company and she asks if he can act it perfectly all out in front of Nari. 
He turns to her and says that’s the problem, that’s why he’s afraid he won’t be able to do it. 
Do Hee tells him not to practice anymore since he’s going to cry in front of Nari anyway. He insists he has to and Do Hee clasps her hand in his.
"In the future, we must live with Nari. Even if you piggy-back Nari everyday I will never get jealous."
"Can you make a vow?" Joon Soo smiles.
Do Hee did not anticipate ‘making a vow’ (she said it to ‘cheer him up’) and so she hesitates, blinking her eyes a few times and says,
"Nari will probably be busy by then…so you won’t be able to piggy-back her anyway. " BUAHAHAHAH ^∇^
Joon Soo’s like "Wow…how can you change your words like that!"
"How about…we’ll change it so you can pat her head…and wipe her mouth when she eats?"
Joon Soo playfully thinks for a moment and says ‘no’ and she cutely pleads back to him. Hehe (๑・ω-)~♥”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joon Soo apologizes to In Joo for not asking for her permission before handing in his employee forms and she just asks if he got punched xD. 
"If he were a ‘normal’ father, you wouldn’t be having it so tough." (*sigh* totally) 
She then tells Joon Soo that even though he might feel ‘thick-skinned’ she can now see that he’s slowly starting to learn how to love himself and that she feels assured now 。◕‿◕。.
He tells her he’ll work hard at loving himself more …
The next day, In Joo hands in her own employment details to Nasajang-nim and he asks if this is just ‘temporary’. 
She tells him as a teacher, she feels comforted by the fact her ‘disciple’ (student) is slowly improving and that she wants to experience the happiness of this while Joon Soo is still working at BY (AWWWWW) .
Nasajang-nim accepts her forms and she suddenly asks,
"When will my disciple return?"
In Joo says she know she’s asking too much, but she knew about Joon Soo and Do Hee’s relationship before. He asks why she helped Joon Soo even if she knew.
"I had no choice not to help them. The obstacles they must overcome are just too many. In the beginning, I just told them to leave."
"You’re just a bystander, so you’re only saying this." Nasjangnim coldly replies.
"Perhaps. But those two said they must overcome it, that’s why they entered BY. Even though a person like me might not be able to understand them, but those two must gain the elders approval and this is the only thing I can help them in.
Nasajang-nim tells her to save her energy in trying to persuade him and tells him his position is different. Perhaps he would feel the same way she is if he was in her position, but he isn’t.
"If I see my child drown, I’ll definitely jump in to save them. Do Hee is in this position now."
In Joo understands and says if Joon Soo fell in the water she’d probably save herself before saving him. She says she also understands she’s in no position to say anything, but she can only hope that those two ‘safely land on shore.’…
*sigh* I wonder what or who exactly will knock some sense into Nasajang-nim….
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before ex-minister Lee leaves, he calls creepy lawyer out to tell him he won’t need to use that ‘power of attorney’ document anymore and creepy lawyer anxiously asks if he’s not in for revenge anymore.
"That was only because of hatred. Just trying to get on in life by clinging onto meaningless hatred…"
Creepy Lawyer ‘tries’ provoking him and asks him to think about his deceased-son.
Ex-minister Lee just tells him he has no energy left to hate, and creepy lawyer asks him why he changed.
"Because I confirmed one thing. The person who killed my son was Gong Joon Soo."
"You really believe him?! Don’t you know he would do anything for his brother?"
"That’s what moved my heart. That sincere heart of his, willing to do anything for his brother."
*someone in utter disbelief* ohohohoho  (/^▽^)/
"So if you want to go against Gong Joon Soo for that woman…go against him…yourself."
*trembling fist+vehement expression+voldermort-like eyes*= someone about to blow….*
buahahahahahha ヽ(^Д^)ノ
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harabeoji and Nasajang-nim are discussing Do Hee’s upcoming promotion to ‘general manager’ and Nasajang-nim says here might be opposition to it. Harabeoji says others should only oppose to it after it’s happened (when they can see if she’s actually capable or not). He says the new product for next season will be a determining factor for Do Hee’s future success…
He also says that In Joo, who recently ‘officially entered’, will be of big help to her and that they must clear any rocks in Do Hee’s path to help her succeed…
A fuming Creepy Lawyer confronts Joon Soo and says he’s got quite the ability to turn ex-minister Lee into a frail old man (=.=) with no more hatred.
"Is your life this meaningless? You’ve gotten to such a high position in life, yet you waste your time investigating me?" (YES, his life is that boring… =.=)
"Right, I’ve wasted too much time. That’s why I have to look into an efficient way into speeding up things now." 
*shiver*  (゜▽゜;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prosecutor Cha meets up with Joon Soo to tell him about how he’s worried that Hyun Suk is looking into the case again and that he’s trying to reopen it. Prosecutor Cha hopes Joon Soo can persuade Hyun Suk to stop reinvestigating. 
Joon Soo calls up Hyun Suk after and asks him why he’s doing useless things and bringing up something that’s already over. Joon Soo tells him to just directly ask him about anything he’s curious about. 
And that’s when Hyun Suk says "Nari said something weird…"
He goes on to say he never wanted to face the fact that Joon Soo killed someone, so he never thought much about it.
"But the timing is off. After I fought with Kyung Tae, you got taken away by the police right away. But why…were you holding on to Kyung Tae? If you attacked him from the back, he’d fall unconscious right away."
Joon Soo hurriedly explains that it was true that he attacked from behind but he held onto the unconscious Kyung Tae afterwards. 
"It was raining and slippery, and I knew after there was a board of nails behind him. So my first instinct was to hold him…(from in front). That’s all there is."
"Did you say it? Did you say that you didn’t know there were nails on the board?"
Joon Soo falters a bit,
"Even if I said that, the result would still be the same."
He then grabs onto Hyun Suk’s shoulders and tells him that re-investigating now is useless and Hyun Suk tells him that there’s a big difference in punishment between ‘manslaughter’ and ‘involuntary manslaughter (no intention)’. 
Joon Soo says he knows but he already spent 10 years in prison. 
Hyun Suk asks about Do Hee’s family then…
"I killed a person (and it won’t change anything)! At that moment, I really had the thought to kill. I want to free myself, but if you keep on doing this, I won’t be able to do it. So let’s stop it here. If you keep on doing this, you’ll only become a shackle that stops me from walking towards Do Hee.
Didn’t you tell me to “love Hyung-Soo nim more?” Let me do that then…”
(>д<)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Creepy Lawyer drops by Do Hee’s office to incite some doubt into her about Joon Soo. 
" Was just one ‘stab’ really enough, to kill someone for his brother?" He asks.
"But Gong Joon Soo stabbed the victim three times. Looks like you didn’t know? It seems I understand him more than you do (=.=). If he really ‘accidentally’ killed someone, once would be enough, but why three? Why can’t you look behind that ‘nice mask’ of his and see into his evil side?
And it seems Do Hee is a bit taken back by this… 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Hee later tells Joon Soo about what creepy lawyer said and she scolds herself for falling into his trap.
"I did…stab him three times." He turns to her and says, "Although it sounds like I’m defending myself, but I’ll tell you." 
"At that moment, I didn’t know what i was doing. It was only after everything happened, that I realized what big of a crime I had committed."
"You said you only used your fists once in your life. Was it…back then? When I was waiting for you…I kept on thinking back to those words. That face of yours when you said that, was it referring back to that incident?… If it was…you wouldn’t tell me, would you?"
"Before that, I fought with Kyung Tae once. It’s like how Nari finds it hard and tries to erase those memories, I also tried doing that. Back then I was not a person…I was a monster. I can’t stand that time I was a monster…"
She quickly stops him and tells him not to say anything anymore.
"I know you’re not defending yourself. I did not tell you this because I felt suspicious of you. Lawyer Lee will definitely use this to torture you. I was only telling you so you don’t fall into his trap."
Do Hee suddenly notices the akward atmosphere and blames creepy lawyer for wasting their precious time. She takes his hand and says they should go eat ramen together and that she’ll let him see her ‘teletubby’ -like face (๑╹っ╹๑)…
And as she drags him along, he suddenly hugs her from behind and tells her,
"All the words I say…you believe. Thank you…"
"You believed all the lies I said back in Dongdaemun. It’s because you don’t know how to tell lies, that’s why you weren’t suspicious. How can I not believe you then?
(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

No comments:

Post a Comment