'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

November 10, 2013

Ugly Alert - Ep116 Recap

Hyun Suk calls Joon Soo to the park and the brothers have a tearful confrontation…
"What am I, to you? Why did you become a murderer for me? You even nearly committed suicide. I was the real murder…so why did you…"
Joon Soo tells him he’s not a murderer…it’s all his fault (>.<). Hyun Suk grabs his collar and asks him,
"Do you want to know what you really did wrong? It was not because you became a murderer because of me. It’s because you didn’t give the opportunity to let me love you. That’s why I was always the one that robbed you of your life. "

"I never got robbed of anything! Because of you guys, I was happy."
The only wrong thing I did…was that I didn’t believe in this world. At that moment, I only thought about protecting you.
But that wasn’t it.
Deep down inside, I feared the power of Kyung Tae’s father to control the world. I was afraid that in that world, you would say that you were a murderer…
Although I was 20 years old…I felt like I was as stupid as a 10 year old. (and) If I didn’t run away back then…I wouldn’t have blamed myself for mom’s death…
So…forgive this…foolish brother of yours.”
(note: he actually said ‘motnan’ (means ugly/foolish) leading back to the title of this drama….)
Instead, Hyun Suk gets on his knees and asks Joon Soo to forgive him instead.
"That time I was 18 years old. That me, always avoided the problem. That time, I felt it was strange…something was wrong…but I wanted to escape. That’s why I can’t forgive myself."
Joon Soo brings him back up and tells him again that it wasn’t his fault.
"I should’ve asked you, I should’ve said "this was an accident,so let’s face it together. You weren’t the one that was running away, it was me."
Hyun Suk tells him he always dream of that scene where he was running away and Joon Soo held onto him screaming ‘it’s all because of you’. But he ignored that dream… 
" I always thought that it was an unconscious dream…and that’s why I can’t forgive myself."
Hyun Suk then tells him he thought about what he had to do…and he made up his mind. He just wanted to see Joon Soo before doing it.
He leaves, but Joon Soo calls after him and tells him,
"No matter what you decide to do, don’t be like me…and think that you can’t let go of my hand and that you must hold on tight..
Please don’t be like, this foolish brother of yours…”
˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I cried buckets here. I really did .(Kang Byul did an amazing job. I’m really impressed by her acting *tears* o(╥﹏╥)o)
After Jin Joo hears about the truth from Hyun Suk, she thinks back to the times she resented Joon Soo as a kid, and then the times where she told him to disappear from their life when they grew up… 
She confronts him at In Joo’s place and asks him how he could’ve did something like that.
And she says the same thing as Hyun Suk, “what are we to you?
They never called him oppa (before) and they never treated him well. So why?                       (ノД`)・゜・。
Joon Soo gives her a light hug and comforts her saying,
"The first time I saw you guys, you were already my siblings."
Jin Joo pushes him back and tells him, 
"But you didn’t have to bet your whole life (on us). What are we to you, to have ruined your life?"
"My life wasn’t ruined. I have never doubted these 10 years… I always thought it was the right thing…but it seems like it wasn’t. Back then, I never knew …you guys would get hurt."
Jin Joo breaks down further and hits him on the chest calling him stupid and asking him how he can be still worrying about them right now.
"Hyun Suk knows about it, Nari hurts so much from it but pretends nothing happened. But what we all don’t know, is how pitiful it was for you to be wrongfully imprisoned for 10 years…
If we never found out…you would’ve been a murderer forever.
Because I never knew this,  I only felt I was being wronged. (I only asked) ‘why did you commit that crime? Why don’t you just leave us?’
And in front of Kyung Tae’s father…you wanted to die?”
"I couldn’t die…to leave you guys, to leave Do Hee…I couldn’t die.
I didn’t know why I did such a foolish thing. After going through so much…I only realized what I did wrong.”
And then, Jin Joo finally blurts out, 
"Sorry… I came here to say this." Jin Joo cries.
"I’m really, really sorry Oppa…"
And with that, she hurriedly leaves and Joon Soo painfully cries alone…
*HEART….HURTS* so much (இ﹏இ`。)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Do Hee must’ve felt really betrayed.
Because of your murder case, she stood between the elders and you, and to her it probably felt like she was living in a prison.
Your love, had no dangers before, (because) no matter how the elders opposed of it, your love was the same.
Your love, had never been shaken before.
However, this truth…might turn out to be your love’s greatest danger.”
o(TヘTo)
-Teacher In Joo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From afar…Joon Soo looks at a tired Do Hee getting into the car…
Do Hee stops to walk alone on the same path that she and Joon Soo both ran on before…together… 
(Will they…be able to walk on it together…again? *TEARS up*(´∩`。))
Do Hee finds herself walking…to the chapel and is led directly to Joon Soo. She hesitates to walk on any further, and then decides to turn around and walk away… 
"I brought great pain to my wife. I can’t ask for her forgiveness. Like what my wife said…everything is paralyzing now. I don’t know …what I can do now…"
-Joon Soo

No comments:

Post a Comment