'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

November 10, 2013

Ugly Alert - Ep117 Recap

Hyun Suk hands himself into the police and the detective asks him if he thinks this is the best thing for Joon Soo. The detective tells him that he felt suspicious at first and thought things just didn’t match up. But after awhile, he began understanding why Joon Soo made that decision.
"The real culprit Lee Kyung Tae’s father wanted to catch was not Gong Joon Soo, but Gong Hyun Suk, you. If your brother didn’t take the blame at that time, perhaps you wouldn’t even be living now…
I’m asking you not as a detective ,but as a person who knows you two well, is this really the best thing for your brother?”
"It’s not a decision for the both of us, it is a decision I’m making for myself."
The detective later notifies Joon Soo and he meets with Hyun Suk telling him that he’s not a murderer. Hyun Suk says that will be for the prosecutors to determine…
Joon Soo tells him to just say the truth, and he will do the same. Hyun Suk promises him he will do that…
However, Joon Soo won’t leave the station and Hyun Suk calls Do Hee to come to persuade Joon Soo to go back.
"I haven’t slept for a few days. If Hyung keeps on staying here, I won’t be able to sleep. Can you take him away for me?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside the station, Do Hee tells Joon Soo that she didn’t come here as his lover, but rather as his best friend…. (T_T)
"In this situation, you probably want to cry…I thought I could lend you a shoulder."
(*muffledtears* this is exactly what poor Joon Soo needs right now…╥﹏╥)
Given her permission, he slowly walks towards her, leans in and then softly asks her,
"Why…did it become like this?…I don’t know why…
Back then…. why was this the only way I could think of?” 
Do Hee answers,
"Your decision might have been right…to you who chose to do that…no one can blame you for it. It’s just like how we can’t blame Hyun Suk for making this decision. We can’t put a blame on this, so why are you different from any one else?"
Joon Soo cries on her shoulder and she naturally reaches her hand out to comfort him…but this time she stops.
Her hand hovers over his shoulder and she slowly curls it into a fist and drops her hand back down…
(I mean…you can’t even just give him a pat on the shoulder Do Hee yah TT_TT…I know….I understand you…but still (╯︵╰,) 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At least Do Hee walks Joon Soo back to In Joo’s place ╥﹏╥….(where, as I might as well add, has really beautiful autumn foliage now~)
Do Hee tells him to go back in and as she leaves, he suddenly tells her,
"I hesitated many times. There were many moments, where I wanted to tell you everything."
"But you never did that…Joon Soo sshi."
"I know that a simple ‘sorry’ will not gain your forgiveness."
"The bracelet…I took it off"  o(TヘTo)
"I know I’m being cruel, but I always shared everything with you."
"I will beg for forgiveness. You always told me everything, always believed what I said, but I couldn’t do the same thing. I will beg for forgiveness my whole life."
She then asks him, “If the truth didn’t come out now, when would you have told me the truth then?”
*(´;Д;`)* 
(But luckily she only ‘took’ off the bracelet. She didn’t ‘throw’ it away *HOPE…*  \(T∇T)/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And to answer Do Hee’s question…Joon Soo tells her over the phone,
"That day, when I got off the last bus stop, when I told you I didn’t know where I was…I wanted to tell you then. But I didn’t know, if I could speak the truth once I saw you. That day…would I have hesitated again? Just now you asked me when I would’ve told you the truth…I really hated myself for not being able to answer you.
But Do Hee…time that has passed cannot come back. In the future…will you not be able to trust me?
"The person I loved…was the ‘past’ you. If I couldn’t accept that ‘past’ you, then there won’t be time in the future to do so…"
*SOUNDOFHEARTSHATTERING* (*´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥﹏°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ )人(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)…
*wails* Say it aint so Do Hee… say it aint so…
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I shall trust in teacher In Joo to slowly guide JoonHee back on their path together….(シ_ _)シ
"You must’ve felt a big sense of betrayal?"
"Compared to feeling betrayed, I wonder what I am to this person."
"Then, if you’re angry, be angry."
"But Hyun Suk sshi handed himself in. He’s being investigated right now."
"So are you going to pity Joon Soo again? Pitying, and being angry are two different things. Gong Hyun Suk  atoning for his crime, is another matter. So, do what you have to do."
wait…Do Hee sshi….do you understand her? Because… I kind of didn’t….ヘ( ̄ー ̄ヘ)..
Is In Joo saying that you have a right to be angry so do so…but if you’re pitying him as well don’t do that? Because…if you do…then you will get mixed up with your feelings and it’ll turn out even worse?….*grabshair**OH,IDON”TKNOW!!!*
In Joo gives some advice to Joon Soo back at home and tells him that if he lets Do Hee know that he won’t give up, she’ll come back…but it’ll take some time….
TIME….TIME….time for both of them to heal…. is that right? (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Following what In Joo has said, Joon Soo also tells Ahjussi the truth. Ahjussi tells him he always thought about how he would face his father once he died.
"I had a rough time surviving myself, I didn’t have time to care for Joon Soo. What else could I have said?"
And then he screams up to the sky to Joon Soo’s father and tearfully tells him his son is not a murderer…
*HUGS* (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I thought about it the whole day. What is the thing I really love?
Brand-named bags? Clothing? Jewels? How much do those cost?
And also…what am I fighting for?
Is it for my mother? Or my father who once thought well of Hyun Suk?
If Hyun Suk did the same thing as his brother, would I be able to wait for him?
But, no matter how much I thought about it, there was only one answer.
If I had to marry Lee Han Seo…then I would suicide…what is there to fear?
Compared to losing Hyun Suk…what else is there to fear?
You hear that Do Hee sshi? Love is like this. You can die for the person you love…they are that precious. Isn’t Joon Soo like this to you? 
o(╥﹏╥)o

No comments:

Post a Comment