'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

December 16, 2013

Fan meeting (Korea - December 14th 2013) ft. Kang Sora - Part I

  • Credit: Cookingdramas
  • Photo from Imjuhwan Gallery

  • So, I guess Sora was the 'special guest' and she came in with the cake and all and Joo Hwan seemed surprised as well~
  • Joo Hwan asks her why she's here and she jokes and says she was at Loteria eating a hamburger...and then something about her favourite "Smoothie King" isn't there anymore. LOL.
  • So anyway, they sit down and the MC asks her how she's been and she jokes saying that after she finished her schedule (?) she finally had free time and came here~
  • She then says she was joking and didn't have anything in particular to do, and because she learnt so much from this 'good' sunbae, she insisted to come~ *AWWWWW*
  • The MC (who is Im Joo Hwan's fancafe moderator apparently) starts the Q&A, but before she does she praises Kang Sora saying that she's really pretty and the MC hasn't seen much 'big' stars before~ hehe
  • ----
  • Start of the Q&A
  • Q:Any scenes that made your heart flutter/ excited?
  • SR:I think everyone is thinking of the same points, right? There were a lot..Especially when I saw your (Joo Hwan) ‘masculine’ image, I thought it was quite good~ I never expected it~ (Joo Hwan laughs at the side…)
  • Q:Who had the most NG scenes?
  • JH:Probably me…NGs for messing up my lines.
  • SR:I also had a lot as well.... When I knew my acting was unsatisfactory, I would deliberately NG and then be given another shot at it.
  • Everyone:OH~~~~
  • Q:When Joo Hwan made an NG, what reaction/habit would he have?
  • SR:When Joo Hwan oppa made an NG, if it wasn’t satisfactory (or to his liking) he would shout.
  • the mc asked him to kindly demonstrate and he does…(shout) haha
  • JH:When I can’t grasp my part, I felt suffocating so to relax I would take a smoke…and I’d also shout a couple of times
  • Q:Then, does Sora have a habit of making NGs?
  • JH:She almost doesn’t have any NGs. Really, in this drama, the actresses barely had an NGs. The guys though like me and Tae Joon (Hyun Suk) had quite a lot...
  • ----
  • Not too sure on this last part, but the fan says the MC said to forgive him because he’s a “훈남” (handsome and kind man) and then something about Sora agreeing then joking saying he was wasting the film …(by making so much NGs)
  • Totally confused on the last part, but that’s what I got…

No comments:

Post a Comment