'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

December 15, 2013

Fan meeting (Korea - December 14th 2013) - Introduction

  • By Cookingdramas
  • Photo from: Imjuhwan gallery

  • I guess no video cameras were allowed at the fan-meet or else they'd post up videos TT_TT. However, no pictures of Sora and Joohwan though >.< Are pictures also forbidden at fanmeets o___O?
  • (edit:I think I saw someone comment about this and one person replied that it was a 'private' event...so I'm guessing maybe they won't release anything TT_TT.....)
  • Thankfully fans recounted what happened, and one fan typed up the Q&A for Sora and Joohwan's segment. I found 2 fan recounts, but they were similar in content so I kind of 'combined' the two together.
  • Again, my translations are not 100% accurate, but at least we can get the feel of the fan-meeting ^^!
  • Before Sora came, they were showing congratulatory video messages from the Ugly Alert cast (Kang Byul, Kang Sora, Lawyer Lee (lol) yes his name is Kim Yong Hyun ^^, Seol Hyun, Shin So Yul, Hyun Woo, Lee Kwang Soo and of course Jo In Sung xD)
  • Hehe, I thought that was really sweet (。´∀`)ノ
  • Anyway, translating was quite hard xD there is so much more 'after-thought' feelings from fans...I'll try to get around to translating that if I have time as well....

 

















No comments:

Post a Comment