'Shine or Go Crazy' - Character Teaser

Gallery

January 1, 2014

Ju Hwan's letter sent to his fans - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

English translation of the letter…

"How have you been? I am Lim Ju Hwan.
It’s been a while to say hello to you.
I thought that I could see you over TV or Screen....

I would like to express my gratitude to those who plan this fan meeting so that I can meet with fans face to face.
Moreover, I would like to thank for those who come here without forgetting me.

Did you find the “ugly alert” interesting?
It was my first drama after a discharge and I tried to do my best.
At finishing the drama, I get to think of those points that I feel lack of and at the same time I get to look back.
However, I feel good thinking that I become more solid.

I promise you that I will become an actor who is seeking for the “real” by trying to act with sincerity.
Though I go slowly, I would appreciate if you could keep an eye on me and cheer me up with constant love.
I promise that I will do my best in order to become an actor of whom that you can be proud.
With my thanks, sorry and love.

P.S. I wish you a merry Christmas."

Credit: Imjuhwan Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment